Reviews for And Also Love
BlackLioness chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
This was simply wonderful - I just finished watching the anime (***minor spoiler*** and was a bit dissapointed that they left out the question of Blue and Juli's relationship unresolved ***end spoiler***), so I came straight here, hoping someone would write a story about these two and boy, I wasn't dissapointed. Your characterization is wonderful and writing style fits the anime perfectly. This was a conclusion I was looking for!

I'm unable to log in right now, but this puppy is definitely going to my favorites list, thank you for sharing your story, it was a great read!
sunny chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
well-written and probably the best possible way to conclude their story! so glad I found this!
Ceville chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
This story really is quite sweet...

-sniffle-

Thanks for writing it.

I REALLY enjoyed reading it.
unknown chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I have to say, very good.

You really tried to keep the characters as close to the show as possible.

I do not think that it is phycically possible for anyone but the creaters of Infinite Ryvius to keep them perfectly in character but if it is, you did it

I espesually liked how you used Neya it express pure feelings.

If you have any more ideas for stories on this topic, I would encurage you to try and write them down.
midnights-dawn chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Good fic.
Raven-Skaari1985 chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Another great work Rose!

Not as grand as your Gundam Wing fics but hey your first try at ryvius right? and its not an easy anime to understand let alone re-create.

You did wonderfully.

I can only hope i'll see an infinate ryvius Blue/Julie version of "Loves Labours Lost" or "Missing by a Mile' someday.

A fan of yours always

~Raven~
the high-five revolution chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
I love it so far! And I like how the style follows the anime/manga. Nice job! Please continue very soon!
MisSs005 chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Wow. Nice story.. I've always wanted to read a fic 'bout Blue and Juli, but since the anime wasn't that known, I couldn't find one..

Thanx for making one ;))
StarShine SoBright chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
Wow, this was really touching! I love this pairing ever since I watched them mingle! You're really good! - I love how you added in Neya at the right time.
ChipmunkQueen chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Update? Please?

It's fantastic!

:D
Alucards-Gothic-Lady chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
Ah! i love it! please continue! blue and Juli are my favorite couple! good story.
Lyra the Heretic chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
A masterpeice, to be sure! Especially Neya's parts. You're a very good writer!
DoYouFindMeDreadful chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
I love this! You should totally write sequel or at least more Infinite Ryvius ficcage. In all honesty i'd LOVE to see a lemon for this pairing, as a tie in with this story in paticular because, as Blue kept pointing out, she's probably a virgin and I think it would be very intersting. You are a great author and I hope to read more from you soon.
Debbie chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Great Story! I loved it! XD You portrayed Blue and Juli very well and that makes me happy D

BluexJuli forever~ XD
observaant- not mean chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
i love Infinite Ryvius and this fic is great.

Just wanted to let you know that, despite that u posted this story like almost a year ago.

Anywayz later : )