Reviews for Life in Sunnyhell
Aerlinniel722 chapter 12 . 8/25
Great story! I love Buffy and Snape together! They play off each other so well! This makes me want to watch "Buffy" again!
DFect1ve chapter 12 . 2/12
Wonderful story. Have only just comeacross and it's brilliant. Nice eurgh. Captured Sbap and Buddy perfectly :D
FreakyInker chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
I had so much fun reading this. Thank you! chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story alot! It also made me laugh too. Great story! One of my favorites! :D
Anne-Marie chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Haha. I love that the romance btwn Snape and Buffy is pretty much just snapshots of trauma for Harry. Very fun story to read :)
shiftyless chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
start to finish so very awesome
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
Wow what an amazing fic! I love how you've managed to fit all the characters in for a good and balanced crossover, and how we got an outsider's look on the B/S romance. The ick factor for the golden trio was just funny, and it was refreshing not to have all the angst leading up to a relationship. Nice one!
The Mad Mad Reviewer chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
I really liked the growing horror the golden trio have at the very concept of Snape even so much as dating. It's a good story, and I liked how you integrated the two stories. I hope to see more work from you.
DammitJim chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
Absolutely fantastic!
JEREMY chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
So far,this whole tale has the making of an indie comic(IT WOULD HAVE TO BE DARK HORSE,SINCE THEY HAVE THE RIGHTS TO BUFFY).

Enjoy reading it so far. Totally boggles the mind to think of Buffy getting it on with Severus Snape.

That's part of the fun.
baby chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
buffy: I'm an old fashion girl. I learned that men dig up the corpus and woman have the babies.
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
Awesome story. I really liked it.
Mme Snake chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
Awesome and utterly ADORABLE. Good job. 3
DragonyPhoenix chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
Oh, nicely done. I didn't think Snape really had turned to the other side until Buffy took the blow for Harry. At that point I really did believe Snape had joined the bad guys and Buffy had taken the hit to redeem him (or something like that). So kudos for the mislead.

Gotta wonder what Buffy and Snape's kid will be like. ;-)
DragonyPhoenix chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
Excellent desription of the cemetery at the beginning of this chapter. And I love that Buffy's twirling the sledgehammer. Cheerleader training indeed!