Reviews for OBSESSION
drago lol chapter 3 . 7/9
Love bu t is there going to be a chapter 4 or 5 ?
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
DemonTimberwolf chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Your awesome!
Opal chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
you NEED to continue this story
Demon Timberwolf chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Sorry! I accidentally pressed "post review"! So what I was saying is that I don't have many ideas for if it turned out bad,because at that moment is a moment in the story where Jade could totally make a move on Drago and it would be TOTALLY fine! Anyways please let me know if that works or not, if it doesn't then I'll be happy to help! Just ask for my help whenever you want! Oh and for the whole naming a staff member, I would appreciate if you add mine! It's Aurora, UH-RAWR-RUH ( how you say my name! Just like sleeping beauty's name! Or like the Aurora borealis! Or like the name that means dawn/sunrise in Spanish!) anyways just ask for help from me anytime!

-Demon Timberwolf-
Demon Timberwolf chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
You know what I totally understand why you haven't written the next chapters! You don't know what else to write! We'll let me be helpful and suggest! In the next chapter it's still night, and Jade ever so quietly crawls over to Drago, now this is where you have a few choices. Either jade rests her head on his shoulder,and they talk about how their lives are a piece of shit, or Jade lifts his hands away from his face, puts them around her neck and gives him two simple yet passionate kisses below his eyes (you know where his tears are! What I'm saying is she kisses away his tears!) , or jade takes his hands off of his face revealing his tears while she wipes them away and holds his hand while she sits next to him and comforts him. But if you ever wanted the situation not to end well, then I suggest to you that Jade crawls over to Drago until he yells at her while guilting her until she starts crying. As you can see I don't really have all that many choices in
DemonTimberwolf chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
It took me like a few minutes to read all of this now you gotta update!
Demon Timberwolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Oh my gosh! I don't know no how many times I have read your fanfiction! If you are still alive and know how to write than WRITE! I mean seriously! Do you really expect to have such a great idea mention it to the world and abandon it so easily!? With your talent no, no you can't! Until you finish this story, you are just another amateur who has an idea wich doesn't care much about and jaunt gives up on it after like the first chapter, but when you finish, rookie, then you'll actually be a true author, known for that beautiful talent of yours!no offense, but how do you become successful correct you, support you, tell you ANYTHING, if you won't even listen! Like millions of people read this (and that is a good thing) and enjoy your writing and are you going to just let all of them down? Because if you are than your just too afraid to hear the cold harsh truth of us all saying how much we liked it from love to hate,know this that you are a amazing writer, and I'm an amazing poet,and I don't do it that much,,so I understand! But realize that you have the most beautiful talent in the world that many of people including me are jealous of it! So don't be scared and just write, and if people tell you it's girly or wired tell them to FUCK OFF! So if your doing this please, please write!
Aurora chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
UPDATE ALREADY!
I can't believe you haven't updated already!
Come on! Get off your lazy butt, AND UPDATE!
You are so good at this, I believe in you!
You are being lectured by a TEN YEAR OLD!
I don't mean to sound angry, but I'm trying to be supportive!
You will do good! No, perfect!
I just know it! Not could you please update?!
Aurora chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Keep going! You are good! You really show drago and jade's emotions!
Aurora chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Please make the fourth chapter! Quickly!
Whatever it is I know it's going to be good!
Aurora chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
You really know how to write!
I can't stop reading this! You are the best,especially for the whole staff member thing! Maybe you could use me in the book! But your choice! You could use my name as any character you want! Just remember to make her Mexican with long dark brown hair!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I REALLY liked it! All though my jaw dropped and I had wide open eyes when I heard about uncle and jackie dying, and Torhu moving to japan! Still, it made me sad, but it makes the book more interesting! I was watching jackie chan adventures when reading this! And was so good I ignored the tv and read everything hoping for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
This story is getting really intresting, please continue
lucy chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
when are you going to post more!?