Reviews for Smile
I like it.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Cute and sweet! XD
MistyWing chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Syaoran in TRC will always be the lost puppy in need of rescue in our eyes.

This was another well done fic.
chibi sakura yuki chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i want to hug him
Mokyn chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Going through the really old fanfics on looking for something good. I got my wish, I really liked this. Syaoran's thought process through this fic being so clipped and simple fits well with how he was before he became friends with Sakura, and the last line ("he wonders if he will learn to smile at her") set off a huge "aw~!" moment.
Sakura chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
So cute~
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Good
loveoftoday chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
It may be just me, but this seems to be 'lonely'. It's different from what I normally read and I like it as well.

n_n
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
No worries, I think that is a very long forgotten way of treating Syaoran-kun. Keep up the good work, I mean it, your work is good.
Noir Rose chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Very cool and very cute! I love the way you desribed Syaoran's thoughts! Keep up the good work!
ani chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
it is to good!

i like this. it's nice to see someone expanding on the memories we get to see so little of.

and i love how you did clow. isn't it so nice that so little is known of him? love the touya-ouji line!
Grimauldi chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Because he IS a puppy! A Little Puppy! And why is Clamp a Borg? Wait, off topic... that was an adorable story, it made me want to adopt a Syaoran, too!
Ciircee chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I adore you. I love your Clow because I think you nailed him dead on. I love that he says Touya isn't going to like him very much (hee!) and I love the way he just seems to know things (because that's the Clow we all know and love).

I love your Syaoran becuase he is wee and precious. I like that he doesn't remember to call Fujitaka 'father' and that he wonders if he's ever seen a girl like Sakura before.

You have such lovely, lovely work.
drinktea chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
*fangirl squeal* CUTE! And I don't mind the treating him like a puppy, every touch in this was perfect XD I love everything I've read by you so far, seriously. You're great at this one-shot stuff~
Wiing chapter 1 . 4/28/2005