Reviews for Ties That Bind
TiCkLeDpInK22 chapter 32 . 1/16/2005
update super soon!

Kates
rosie4299 chapter 32 . 1/14/2005
Will is absolutely adorable! Why don't they make em like that nowadays? He and Anna are going to make a really cute couple. And I love that Will and Anna kind of parallel Luke and Lorelai, without the four years of sexual tension and 'will they, won't theys' that nearly drove me to the brink of insanity! The convo between Ella and Rory was nice too, although I think Tristan will have a whole lot to say if he were to ever find out that his precious, only baby girl was in a hotel room ALONE with a boy. That would be an interesting moment. I wonder what will happen in there? I mean, they've only been dating for like, two, three weeks max. Will they, won't they? I can't wait to find out what happens behind those closed doors. And Jess, wow. I like that he's not sitting and pining for Erin. That wouldn't be his style, I don't think. I'm not sure how I feel about this whole big 'love square', if you will. I mean, he shouldn't be just sitting at home, in the dark, wondering when to get a cat, but he's still married, separated, but still married. I wonder what Gwen will think about that. I mean, separated, but he's still married. A lot of people can be very funny about stuff like that. I'm interested to learn more about this new woman, and I can't wait to see where you take this story! It's so amazing, and everything flows together so flawlessly. Absolutely fantastic job so far, and I hope that you update soon!
sooty7sweep chapter 32 . 1/14/2005
this is great!

Kayels
megliz716 chapter 32 . 1/14/2005
Great chapter! I'm glad that Jess told Erin and he's accepting the fact that he's going out with Gwen. I can't wait to see what happens between Ella and Billy! I can't wait for the next update!
noddingheadgirl chapter 32 . 1/13/2005
update! please?lol
Mystified Dreamer chapter 32 . 1/13/2005
Hey, that was a great chapter! It's going to be interesting to see where you're going with the Erin/Jess/Gwen thing. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon! -Jax
lilyLOVESwb chapter 32 . 1/13/2005
Wow! 32 chapters! It's unbelivable and the weird thing is it is still a really really good fic. and I feel it is still fresh like the first chapters! Please, Please continue your fabulous work and your AMAZINGLY QUICK UPDATES!

bye lily

I just registered and you are so going on my favorite autors list!
megliz716 chapter 31 . 1/13/2005
That scene with Sookie's whole family was pretty funny! Good for Jess! I can't wait for more!
sooty7sweep chapter 31 . 1/13/2005
Aw poor jess and the kids, though im glad Jess is moving on, i just hope Jules copes as well as Ambrose.

I love the Anna/Will thing! im glad you paired them! :D

Thank-you for updating so reguarly.

Kayels
Mystified Dreamer chapter 31 . 1/12/2005
Hey, that was a good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon! -Jax
c chapter 31 . 1/12/2005
can you add more info about billy and Ella as well as Will and Anna soon! and update asap!
Lindakins chapter 31 . 1/12/2005
I really enjoyed the family moment between the Melvilles. It's nice to get a look into all teh different family dynamics going on in this story. Two questions: Does everyone know about Anna's rape now? It seems that way since everyone's talking about Will going with her to ID her attacker and I'm just curious. Also, will Lane be making an appearance? can't wait for the next update!
rosie4299 chapter 31 . 1/12/2005
Aww... your accolades and awesome chapters are enough to make me ramble on about how much I love your stories! Seriously, I'm liking the setup that you've got going on here. Will and Anna, are perfect for each other. I think that it's smart that they are taking everything slow, and out of the limelight, in case it doesn't work out. But how could it not? Well, there are a lot of issues, that I'm not sure are done, Bree, the rape, which is never actually going to be over. Living victims and all that. I'm not too sure how I feel about Jess and his little 'love square' he's got going with Erin, Gwen and the guy out in Ca. What's going to happen when Erin finds out that Jess is moving on? What will Gwen think when she finds out that Jess is married? And his kids, they might try to be supportive of their dad, but it's still hard to see your family fall apart, and no matter what, I think that every child wants their parents to be together. Oh, and Ella and Billy. I can't wait to see what is hanging around the bend for them. Billy seems to have issues with the whole college thing, and Ella is definately not the type of girl who will 'dumb' herself down for a guy. And as much as she is Tristan's kid, I think that the Rory in her is shining right through in the nervousness that she is showing around Billy. She might be percieved as a 'Magdalene', but I have a hunch that she is a 'Mary' at heart, for lack of better terms. I love this story, and I'm always so excited to see that you have written another chapter! Every time I see one in my inbox, I do a little happy dance. (Sometimes in my head, and others... well, lets just say that I've gotten some strange looks from family members and roomies from time to time!) Update soon!
TJ6 chapter 31 . 1/12/2005
Jess on a date, huh? Well it's about time he found some happiness... Yay for Will and Anna!
noddingheadgirl chapter 31 . 1/12/2005
I think if jess if forward about the date and told his kids that if they didnt approve, he would cancel. i'm sure if he explained the situation to gwen she would understand. but even if erin did disaprove, he shouldnt care. but maybe it will spark jealousy in her and force her to come home, now if she does, will the kids and jess take her back? thats is the question. great chapter, i cant wait for the next one! :D
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »