Reviews for Ties That Bind
CarebearKara chapter 45 . 2/10/2005
This was great. All three were great.
Alyssa R chapter 45 . 2/9/2005
A great ending to an amazing story. It had everything; humor, drama, angst, romance. Gah, loved it. As for Rory and Tristan? After twenty years and they're still going strong, how can that not make anyone smile? You're one of the few trory writers out there that can manage a consistant flow of a wonderfully written story. I would love to see more from you soon.

*Lyss
lilyLOVESwb chapter 45 . 2/6/2005
WoW!

I can't believe this fic is over!

(but it was a really good place to end!)

This fic is the longest I have ever seen or read and it is truly amazing!

All those caracters you created seemed so real...

I feel kidda sad cause unlike most fics I won't see them tuesday night cuz there not from GGirls but from your imagination...

Anyway I hope you write other fics...(maybe a sequel (lol))

bye your fan from the beginning to the end: lily
raven chapter 45 . 2/5/2005
omg i have been reading this story since the begining. u did such an awesome job. is thre going to be more?
amrig chapter 45 . 2/5/2005
Cheers! Applause! Cheers! Applause!

Job well done, i loved it! hope to read more from you! )
amanda chapter 45 . 2/4/2005
that was a cute story! great job!
Alexas chapter 45 . 2/4/2005
Superb; Brava!
Samantha Kensington chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
aw that was so sweet! dave and mallory are getting married! and will and anna said "i love you" and are moving in together! yay! i absolutely loved this fic! oh- and i would love to be your beta for that story if you want to send me an e-mail aboutit. I don't know if you've already found someone or not...

this was an awesomely awesome fic and i'm so happy i found it and read all three parts of the saga. you portrayed rory and trista perfectly!

lots of huggles and cookies,

Sam
megliz716 chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
If I could I'd give you a standing ovation! This was great! I'm so happy with the way it all turned out! I loved all three of these stories! Amazing job! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
yaba chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
three sittings and four hours later and I am applauding. damn you deserve some sort of award for keeping this fic going for as long as you did. Not only did you combine separate story lines into one, but you also brought in original characters who are a perfect mix of their parents and grandparents. The love stories were sweet each in their own way and the entire story was jusxt captivating, i honestly couldnt take my eyes off the screen and stop reading, this was certainly amazing. Well done.

Yana
Dochas chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
I loved the entire series! But what happened to Jess and his kids? You didn't wrap that segment up and that is one of the parts I loved in this part!
Lnkz chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
That was an awesome final chapter! I haven't been reviewing all of the chapters but I really enjoyed the whole story! Great job!

Keep writing!
cecilia chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
Im already missing it!

A real "Grand finale".

(Ill try to find your website to read your other stuff)

Congratulations on a very well-done job!

See you around soon...hope so!
Nemo chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
Awe! It can't be over! that makes me sad! But this story and the ones before it were simply amazing. Good writing!
Kiki chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
Amazing story, seriously. I wanted to review SO many times, but every time i went to review, the darn review wouldn't send! (at least it didnt seem like it). This story was awesome and I hope to see some more Trories in the future! And no, they dont have to be as long. :0). I just realized how sad this makes me too. You were pretty consistent in updating and now...and now i have no for sure Trory that i can rely on being updated. Well, amazing job! I give you props.
490 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »