Reviews for Ties That Bind
rika chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
aw you finished

that was a great way to end it

even though we didnt get to find out anything about jess...

oh well it was still really good

i hope you come out with another trory some time soon
c chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
i love the ending... although i don't like that it is ending... but anyways... its a GREAT trory! you did an awesome job!
TiCkLeDpInK22 chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
omg, i can't believe this is ending. the one story i can always count on updating, its gone. well I hope you plan on starting a new story! Pretty please, one that can actually be on fanfiction ;) Great ending, I'll miss you!

Lindakins chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
I was doing so well until the end there...but alas, the tears could not be stopped. I can't believe it's OVER! How will I survive without my weekly fix of this story? It was like a constant in my life. I love where and how you ended it though. Everything wrapped up, but still with endless possibilities for the future. Despite all the other characters and situations, you stayed true to Rory & Tristan and their love. *sniffles* Are you SURE you don't want to write another installment? About Jess & Gwen? Jules & Jake perhaps? Anything? *grins* Thought it was worth a try. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. Now I'm off to re-read the whole thing from the first installment.

Spreeaholic1 chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
NO! it's over ( this was such a great story. You made up great characters and it was amazing how much I wanted to read about all the new ones, not the ones that are/were actually on Gilmore Girls. This story was great. I loved it. keep writing!

sequel? maybe spin off? (looks hopeful)
Sabine chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
Great ending, I will miss this story so much! you're an amazing writer, should write a book, you will at least get 1 sale cos i'd definitely buy it ! hope to read more stories by u! 'never quite as it seems' is going really gd too, cant wait for the next chapter.
Mystified Dreamer chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
Great, great, great story! I'm so sad to see it end *sniff*. I can't wait for your next trory. Please write more soon! -Jax
noddingheadgirl chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
wha...what.! the end! but it could cont. my brain was thinking of tons of ways to cont this and then u say "the end" just before i saw that i was thinking of ways to make their lives not perfect. but u end it! Ella going to college and everything! omg i cant believe u ended it! but it was WONDERFUL i dont think it was ready to be ended but thats ur call. great job. :)
piper-h-99 chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
I think you should've expanded a bit more on the tristan & rory scene at the end but other than that... I LOVED IT & I hope you continue to write more Trories in the future!
KT chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
Loved the chapter and the whole story but i think you kind of need to add something into this chapter about Jess and his kids. I know you kind of finished off in the last chapter with that feeling that they aren't ok yet but they will be, but it just felt like something was missing with them not being mentioned in this chapter. Besides that, well done with the story, a bit sad its over cos i really loved reading it.
amarie267 chapter 45 . 2/3/2005
Now all you need is an epilogue. :)
Helle18 chapter 45 . 2/3/2005

This has been a fantastic journey, from beginning to end. I'm sad to see it end, but at the same time it was a perfect time and a more than worthy last chapter.

I hope and believe we'll see you move on to some equally amazing stories and continue to make our days.

Thank you so much for giving us this great adventure. Al that's left for me to say is: "All hail the queen of Trories!" *bows humbly and exits*
Maj-Clementine chapter 45 . 2/3/2005

I actually don't like children stories, but this one, cause I was falling the whole trilogy got my attention, and wow it was great!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Please keep the writing! and don't let us waiting for too long for your next story!
megliz716 chapter 44 . 2/2/2005
another great chapter! I'm happy for Jess, he is getting over the whole 'I married a witch' thing really well. I can't wait for the next update!
c chapter 44 . 2/2/2005