Reviews for Ties That Bind
Ms. Vaughn chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
haha so glad you're doing another one, so many teens haha
In-need-of-coffee chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
You are the best! Cant believe you are actually writing an other sequel! This is great. It took me sometime to get all of the kids names but now Im set, so please update soon!

Angel72418 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I'm very happy that you decided to add another story! I loved the first two parts, I can't wait for more of the 3rd!
blackone211 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
YAY this is a great start please continue
jerseygirl318 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Arg. Just when I think I'm ready to cut all my fanfiction ties and get some free time back into my life, you come out with this! I *suppose* I can keep reading this wonderful stuff a little longer. Anyhow, I'm glad you decided to make this a trilogy.

I'm loving the new characters although my favorite lines were the few exchanged between L&L. Java's an addiction, I'm afraid. I'm guessing this story will focus on the 3rd generation your amazing imagination has created. I hope there's still some (no scratch that- as much as humanly possible) of the 1st and 2nd. I would personally love to see Luke and Lorelai growing old together.

Whew, that was a long review. But you and this fic deserve nothing less. Great job.
amanda chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
grat job...udpate soon...rory and tristan are so cute married!
piepiekoh chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
WooHoo~ I'm back to continue to support you! But I'm still kinda confused with all the names. Maybe you could do a table with all the names and the schools they are attending and all their current ages? Just thinking that it may make things much clearer for the readers. )
smile1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004

Most definitely amusing.

Bye, smile :-)
rosie4299 chapter 12 . 11/27/2004
Yay! I finally got through to review your story! I loved this chapter... I'm relieved to know that Bree didn't get her hooks into Davey, I probably should have known that he was too smart to get snared by that head case. This Mallory could be amusing, I hope that you bring her out every once in a while. After all, she has to be deemed worthy by all the relations! Ella and Billy are gonna be very amusing. Goodness, he likes her a lot, I can't wait to see what she does about that. She seems like a little man eater, I'm curious as to whats going to happen. And this whole TristanRoryJess possibility is mind boggling. I mean, I know that Tristan and Rory are pretty solid, and that she doesn't love Jess anymore, at least not in that way, but this could screw with everyones lives, not just Erin's own family. Tristan's reaction was interesting. I'm all atwitter about the possibily of a Lit ending... even though most of my brain is saying that you would never do that, there is still that little voice in the back of my head that says, 'she writes Lits too, she writes Lits too.' I know thats irrational, as it is the same voice that tells me that the woman in the red jacket is stealing from my store, and that the Mikey kid from the cereal commercials died from drinking coke after downing pop rocks. I told you, completely irrational... right? Great update, speedy too! I can't wait for the next one.
Musical Redhead chapter 12 . 11/27/2004
Ah man, my theory wasn't actually right. You threw me a curve with that one. And here I thought I was so clever.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33