Reviews for Ties That Bind
rosie4299 chapter 44 . 2/2/2005
Wahoo! They love each other! I seriously love that part in any story, with my pairing, of course. You are doing such a great job with this fic, I mean, you have managed to make everyone care about these characters that you invented, and I am seriously in love with Will. He is definately the perfect man. I'm so happy that he and Anna are doing so well. And Tristan was so hilarious. I love laughing at his pain. It seems he has come full circle, since he was once the boy that was 'deflowering' the female population of Hartford, and now he has to worry about his own daughter. I feel Billy growing on me, but I don't know how the long distance thing will work out. It's always hard, and just because Tristan and Rory made it work, doesn't mean that they all work out. I'm really glad that Jess and the kids seem to be doing okay, I mean, at least they aren't in that horrid limbo anymore, wondering whether or not Erin was coming back. Even Jules seems to be doing better, now all she has to do is eat a cookie, and start gaining some pounds. Maybe she should hang out with Rory and Lorelai some more, and they can give her a few tips on how to eat everything bad for you in sight. Okay, I think that I hit them all, so, great job, and I can't wait to read another chapter!
Alexas chapter 44 . 2/2/2005
This is my favourite chapter of them all, by far. Sigh of sweet sighs, I don't want this to end.
Mystified Dreamer chapter 44 . 2/1/2005
That was a great chapter! Will and Anna are such a cute couple! It's so sad that this story is coming to an end. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon! -Jax
Lindakins chapter 44 . 2/1/2005
Ah I'm all warm and tingly inside! From Tristan's attempt to get one over on the horny teens, to Will & Anna's "I Love You's", the whole chapter had a warm romantic air to it.
amanda chapter 44 . 2/1/2005
YAY! how cute...update soon
Sabine chapter 44 . 2/1/2005
aw another lovely chapter, will be so sad when this story finishes, hope u start another soon after. love ur frequent updates :) i'll really really miss this story (and trilogy)! might read it again in a few wks!
TiCkLeDpInK22 chapter 44 . 2/1/2005
oh this chapter was so sweet! update really soon!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 44 . 2/1/2005
aw. so cute. i love Will and Anna. i'm sad this story is ending soon ( update soon!
noddingheadgirl chapter 44 . 2/1/2005
WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER! amazing. ur chapter and add that to the fact that my brother and friend r coming home from iraq and this is a GREAT DAY! sry. i cant wait for another update! :D
patgilmoregirl chapter 44 . 2/1/2005
Hey great update. Need a beta I'm your girl. Just send your stories my way I have way to much free time on my hands since I broke up with my boyfriend so being your beta will give me something to do. So send your first chapter wherever.

Email address:

patgilmoregirl
Mystified Dreamer chapter 43 . 1/31/2005
That was a great chapter! I feel so sorry for Jess and the kids. I love the little tidbits of trory you add here and there, it's not much, maybe just a line or two, but it really gets your imagination going. Hee. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon! -Jax
megliz716 chapter 43 . 1/31/2005
I love this story! I'm so happy that everyone was there for Jess, Jules and Ambrose. They are lucky that they have such a great family. I can't wait for the next update!
TiCkLeDpInK22 chapter 43 . 1/31/2005
man, do i not like that erin. poor jess. Oh well, Gwen seems much nicer. Update soon!

Kates
rosie4299 chapter 43 . 1/31/2005
Grinning from ear to ear at the thought of what Tristan's early morning wake up call for Rory might have been... fanning myself... I feel so bad for the Mariano clan right now. Erin really screwed them all up, didn't she? Maybe now that she's made her decision, they'll all be able to move on from this standstill they are all at right now. I love how Ella and Jake are so close to Jules and Ambrose, they seem almost interchangeable, as far as kids go, since they were all raised together. So, now I'm finally caught up to The Ties That Bind, and I can't tell you how great that feels! This is one of my favorite stories, and I'm glad that it's lasted as long as it has! Honestly, I wouldn't mind if it never ended, and I'm sure that everyone else feels the same way. I mean, how could they not? Your storywriting skills are top notch! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
rosie4299 chapter 42 . 1/31/2005
Wow. I can't think of anything else to say, but wow. You did an amazing job with the last part of this chapter, it came out wonderful. Well, not wonderful as in, feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside, but it was well written, and it evoked such a melancolic feeling inside me. I feel so horrible for Jess, Jules and Ambrose, they don't deserve all the crap that Erin just put them through. I'll never understand how someone can treat their family like that. The end of this chapter was very different from the beginning, which was a lot lighter, and very funny, with Lorelai and Sookie catching Ella and Billy. Lorelai and Ella's conversation was good too, and the part with Sookie telling Luke to stop glaring was really funny. Will and Davey talking about his relationship with Anna was classic! I don't know why any brother would start a conversation like that. It would definately make me want to hang myself to talk to my brother's girlfriend about them having sex. I imagine that Dave felt the same way, after the fact. I think that Sookie does smell marriage, cause I think that Davey is going to ask Mallory to marry him. Great job, I love how you weave all of these storylines together to make an awesome story!
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »