Reviews for Underneath It All
mirrorimage33 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was adorable! I have to say, it has a well-written plot, no grammar mistakes, and it's about my favorite couple. It's the best SasuNaru fanfic I have EVER read! Amazing! You deserve a round of applause! *crowd starts clapping* ;)
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
... HOT STORY !
awesome chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
so cute!
Aphroditeluna05 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I don't know university review this story but I just live it soo much! I never get tierd of reading it
Godling of Yin chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was so cute. Really cool plot line.
Kykykykylee chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Me. Fucking. Gusta.
IceQueenElsa chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was adorable and very well written. Loves :)
YaOiFrEaK84 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Beautiful. Thanks!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
TT_TT this is so darn good and perfect.
Saltimbango chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
*droolcrydroolcry* :D This is definitely my favourite SasuNaru ever :') Do some morrrreee!
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I like the relationship between Naruto and Tsunade in this fic. *smile*

/Dragonwolf
AntiGravitation chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
If only you take this into doujinshi... I'll truly cry for their happiness scene..
AnimePrincess47 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
AW THE END WAS SO CUTE~ this is a really great story good job with it I hope to read more of your SasuNaru storys _
TwilightButterflies chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
hm. good. I think personally if you had wanted to you could have made this one a multi-chapter story added a small bit more... I don't think depth is the right word, but I can't think of anything else. To their relationship, I mean. really though, when I look up oneshots I cannot complain about there being a lack of relationship depth. they're ONESHOTS.

yours is done well though, it has quite a lot to begin with for a oneshot and you show that the two love each other BEFORE having sex, even though they don't say it. That is one of my petpeeves in oneshots, when there is just sex, and they automatically love each other for that reason alone. I like yours though. :)

*fav*
finn the zombie chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This was absolutely beautiful. The ending's threatening to make me cry! *sniffles happily*