Reviews for The Reason
SJlikeslists chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I like the premise you used of Parker ducking out of the Centre on her own and getting her own bearings instead of Jarod sweeping her away. The mental state you had set up for her in this story needed it to go that way, I think.
Katescats chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Hi again

I love your storys. And i do love happy ending.
Carestel chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
Hu... einfach nur schön...*smile*

Aber ich werde es wohl noch ein oder zwei mal lesen müssen, damit ich alles verstehe...(hab nebenher TV geguckt) Aber, bei deinem Schreibstil stört mich das gar nicht...

Werde bald die nächste Story lesen und mich dann auf den Sequell zu Smocreen freuen,

Großes Lob,

Carestel
lovetowrite390 chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
sweet! I loved it! Great job! I cant wait to read more of your fics! :)
gemino006007 chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
Hi ICD,

That was a wonderful ending to a very nice little story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. You are very talented.

Mercy
mfkngst chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
I loved this ending. Perfect! I also really enjoyed the touch with the dog and the white picket fence. I can’t wait for your next story.
mfkngst chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
First off great song! And it fits parker and Jarod so perfectly. Good choice! I was so glad that parker not only left the centre but that she did it on her own. It makes her stronger that way and I am glad that Jarod go that. Please continue I would love to see them catch up to each other.
rev2004 chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
Thanks for posting another chapter. Regarding the poll, the descriptions are too short for me to decide. anyway, keep up the good work.
lovetowrite390 chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
Thanks for updating! I like it! That was sweet, how she left him a note. Please keep it going!
leochick chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
Good little chapter. I must say, that song seems to be very popular among the pretender fans. Heck, even i've been debating about doing a pretender video with that song in mind.

As for the story, I'm glad you didn't have Miss Parker and Jarod get together in this chapter, it just wouldn't seem right, because in a way, Miss Parker needs to find herself and i'm glad Jarod saw that. Anyways, I hope you write another chapter soon.
Bibble chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
Oh! I like this second chapter too! I just added this story to my favorites list. And as to 'The end; or to be continued?' definatly continue! :) I like the way you handle the characters.
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
It's up to my expectations. All of your stories are, that's why you're on my fav authors list. Anyway Will Jarod and Miss Parker meet up? I hope they do. They deserve a happy ending. Contiue soon please.
rev2004 chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
continue, please. thanks for updating..
gemini006007 chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
Hi ICD,

Great story and a wonderful ending. Your interpretation of the character's feelings was very much in character. I love that song and it was perfect for your story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Mercy
leochick chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I liked it, so keep the chapters coming. Looking forward to more.