Reviews for Chronicles of Time: Of What the Future Brings
Shidake chapter 53 . 5/22
Wow. This story is just plain awesome. It's pretty hard to find a story with a satisfying ending, and I can confidently say that this is one of those rare ones. But I have to say that I'm really curious about what's in that disc though...
Shidake chapter 37 . 5/22
AAAAAAAAND it seems like I'm right about them travelling back in time because of Chronosmon. Wooooo~! I don't know how I managed to figure that out either. XD
Shidake chapter 27 . 5/22
Okay so it turns out that I'm reviewing WAYYYY sooner than I thought I would. From this, it's pretty obvious that they're Takuya and Zoe's children. Now there's only the question of how they came back to the past left...
Shidake chapter 26 . 5/22
WELLLLL. I'm like...10 years late here. It's been 10 years since this story existed huh... Okay, back to my main point for reviewing here instead of the last chapter. After reading the past 26 chapters, I'm pretty confident with my guess that Katsuya and Yumi are Takuya and Zoe/Izumi's children and their uncle who is good with technology is Tommy. I'm also guessing that they somehow managed to travel back in time because of the new bad guy(basically inference from his name with the 'chrono' part that makes me think of a clock which leads to time-travelling somehow). I'm just going to leave this here and review again when I find out whether my theory is correct or not.
you suck at this
it was dynasmon who used that attack numbnuts
Codie - King of Hollows chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Okay. It's REALLY bugging the heck out of me that you're using the English Dubbed versions of the Frontier Digi-Destined's names but you insist on using the Japanese name for the one Celestial Digimon that went evil and they were originally called to the Digital World to stop. In the English dub version he's NOT called Kerpymon. In English his name is Cherubimon. PLZ, for the LOVE of the Digital World, be CONSISTANT. Don't just go using the English names for the Frontier DigiDestined etc and then refer to their enemies by their Japanese names. It just causes the whole story to suffer and become less enjoyable. Other than that. So far not bad. Sorry if this comes out as harsh but I've been a fan of Digimon since it started and it just aggrivates me to see inconsistancy like using one version of a set of character's names and then having them use a version from outside their own version. Using English Dub names of some characters then going and using the Japanese etc versions of other characters from that same season in other words.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 21 . 4/9/2013
This was beautiful,even better than their confession,which I is how you do it,so sweet & beautiful,his heartfelt speech of hi love for her,her priceless reaction & reply and passionate ,I loved this greatly,this story so far & its Takumi romance are impressive.
Guest chapter 50 . 1/15/2013
Pure awesomeness. I've never heard Koichi sing before but it sound's like he's pretty good! I'd love to hear him!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 53 . 12/15/2012
I may not have read this as you wrote it, but I am VERY impressed with your story and can't wait to look at more of your works:) Great job!
thrawn92 chapter 17 . 5/1/2012
great chapter, but I am getting kinda annoyed with the mispronounciation of the warrior of Darkness and Water. Instead of Loweemon and Lanamon, I believe it should be Lowemon and Ranamon...

BTW, 400th review!
thrawn92 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Um, I would have liked a little more description of the two digimon that were stalking the Digidestined. Assaultmon and Assasinmon, was it? yeah, they need a better description, even if one of them was just in it for one chapter
thrawn92 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
another correction, its Dynasmon that has the "Breath of Wyvern" attack. Crusadermon is the pink one
thrawn92 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I know you have probably gotten many reviews like this, But they are not Digivices, they are D-tectors, and it isnt Kerpymon, its Cherubimon
secrativeninjathingy101 chapter 53 . 3/13/2011
Very well written, enjoyable, and with a great story theme, overall two thumbs up. )