Reviews for Chronicles of Time: Of What the Future Brings
you suck at this
it was dynasmon who used that attack numbnuts
Codie - King of Hollows chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Okay. It's REALLY bugging the heck out of me that you're using the English Dubbed versions of the Frontier Digi-Destined's names but you insist on using the Japanese name for the one Celestial Digimon that went evil and they were originally called to the Digital World to stop. In the English dub version he's NOT called Kerpymon. In English his name is Cherubimon. PLZ, for the LOVE of the Digital World, be CONSISTANT. Don't just go using the English names for the Frontier DigiDestined etc and then refer to their enemies by their Japanese names. It just causes the whole story to suffer and become less enjoyable. Other than that. So far not bad. Sorry if this comes out as harsh but I've been a fan of Digimon since it started and it just aggrivates me to see inconsistancy like using one version of a set of character's names and then having them use a version from outside their own version. Using English Dub names of some characters then going and using the Japanese etc versions of other characters from that same season in other words.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 21 . 4/9/2013
This was beautiful,even better than their confession,which I is how you do it,so sweet & beautiful,his heartfelt speech of hi love for her,her priceless reaction & reply and passionate ,I loved this greatly,this story so far & its Takumi romance are impressive.
Guest chapter 50 . 1/15/2013
Pure awesomeness. I've never heard Koichi sing before but it sound's like he's pretty good! I'd love to hear him!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 53 . 12/15/2012
I may not have read this as you wrote it, but I am VERY impressed with your story and can't wait to look at more of your works:) Great job!
thrawn92 chapter 17 . 5/1/2012
great chapter, but I am getting kinda annoyed with the mispronounciation of the warrior of Darkness and Water. Instead of Loweemon and Lanamon, I believe it should be Lowemon and Ranamon...

BTW, 400th review!
thrawn92 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
Um, I would have liked a little more description of the two digimon that were stalking the Digidestined. Assaultmon and Assasinmon, was it? yeah, they need a better description, even if one of them was just in it for one chapter
thrawn92 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
another correction, its Dynasmon that has the "Breath of Wyvern" attack. Crusadermon is the pink one
thrawn92 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I know you have probably gotten many reviews like this, But they are not Digivices, they are D-tectors, and it isnt Kerpymon, its Cherubimon
secrativeninjathingy101 chapter 53 . 3/13/2011
Very well written, enjoyable, and with a great story theme, overall two thumbs up. )
Impstar chapter 53 . 8/7/2010
I loved this story. It was both creative and fun to read, as well as just plain well written. My congratulations.
gcleemon chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
isnt breath of wyvern dynasmon's attack?
lanski12 chapter 53 . 7/23/2009
best story ever
kmartmfc chapter 44 . 6/13/2009
haha, i liked the a/n. i mean, really, who would read a TAKUMI fan fic if theyre just gonna bag on it because they like another couple? and theres, what, 20 odd episodes with EXPLICIT takumi moments in them and only 2 kouzumi moments in the whole season? and even those are a bit... undefined, not to mention one is mixed with takumi. anyway, i likeyour story! couldve used a little more takumi though. sorry, but what can i say. im a takumi fan!