Reviews for Conversations With Fools
TheVeryCheesyAuthor chapter 1 . 1/18
the faster u dig, the faster i can yell at him HSAHHAHAHAHhahhaha afsdfasd f
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Oh my, this cracked me up! I was laughing so much my boyfriend asked me if I had gone nuts.
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh my...I don't think I've ever laughed this much reading a fanfic xD. Thank you for the laughs! Sesshoumaru sure loses his composure in the most amusing of ways when Inuyasha is concerned.
Ulam chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
AHAHAH, oh man, that was an amusing story to read!
Whispers Of Tenderness chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love this so much it's actually painful for me lol. I've never laughed so hard in my life! This was absolutely awesome! Great job :)
FluffPuffNuff chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was plain AWESOME! Sessh was sooo cute throwing a tamtrum yet still in character! Rin and Jaken were very cute too!o
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
LOL! 'Tis perfect.
bloomsburry-dhazellouise chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hahaha..it was really funny! Especially the part where Sesshoumaru 'relieved himself on the grave'...hahaha...I just pictured it and quite honestly, It was really disturbing to imagine the oh-so great Lord of the West pissing a 'newly fresh grave'...even though it Inuyasha's...
Pineapple55 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Ahaha! Hilarious. XD
fun girl 111111111111777777344 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
u are so s. i. c. k. the moment i read this i allmost fainted score twenty sven for u. but mabye a little less yelling at rin she way to nice to be yelled at. well chio for now
Divine Hope chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This Was hilarious!
Anesther chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
It's decided. I love your comedies-and their so original!

And he just goes and pisses all over the grave. That just had me going at it. XD

This too is goin' on my faves.

Checked the reviews of last, and you did receive an nomination for "Great Minds". Ah well, your two fics are making it to my recommendation/award list thingy.

"I. Hate. My. Life," Totally un-like Jaken, yet somehow, like Jaken... My grin won't leave...
Aryndiel chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Awesome story! This is going in my favorites, so that I can find it again when I need a chuckle.
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Man, that was a hilarious, and tragically useless story. I loved it. ;P
Vernie chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
All I can say is that is halarious/brilliant. I'm glad it's part of my c2 community (though I didn't discover that until today). Bye.