Reviews for Seven
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Did you win? Very good!
Little Miss Dotty chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Awesome! I especially love 'anger' and 'sloth'. You got Tony and Kate and Gibbs' characters perfect!

~Little Miss Dotty x
Bob-The-Magic-Fish chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Brillant! that is the only thing i can think to say, brillant!
ncisabbylover chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This is really good my faves were envy, anger, greed and sloth. good work

AbbyLover
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
These are great! I like whenever people can do something with the seven sins theme, but I'm duly impressed that you could fit them into drabbles. A form which, of course, only makes me love it more. A great mixture of serious and humorous; I like Anger, but my favorite is Greed, just for the quirk of the last line.
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
LOL! loved the pride and sloth_ hehe

cool and nicely written- loved it!

NWG
Mystic Vixen chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
that was good. My friend got me into Ncis and after 3 eps I started to write on of my own if you want to check it out. like I siad this is good and you've got talent. So keep writting!
newfoundhope chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
good job, this was very creative )
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Sloth? I didn't know that was one...

This is very nice. Humourous.
Wolf Jade chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
lol, that was awesome.
Christieanne-Anna chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
HEHEHE

HAHAHA

LOLLOL
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Well done! You've captured these characters voices perfectly - not an easy task with drabbles.
April chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Very cute! I like you're writing style as well, especially how you capture the characters so well. Well done, and I hope to read more of you.
Nobody chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Well, it's a little confusing, 'cos I'm not exactly sure from whose POV it is, but I still love it! Awesome!
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Love it, as always. Nicely done, and a clever way to tie several drabbles together.