Reviews for Prophecy of Awakenings
XxLiLAzNxX chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Ah, you definitely have to keep going with this! Please! The whole story was just plain amazing. I would love to reading more of the story. .
Lunamagi chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
more please, very good and i love it!
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
keep going this is good
electric veins chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
This is an amazing piece of work, I hope you continue it.

I am wondering though, is this a Starfire/Raven fic or a Terra/Raven ?

I would enjoy either, but I am just curious.

Sincerely,

MyViolentDelights.
titan megus chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
um...dude are you going update or finish the story?plz? i get annoyed with authors who dont update wicked awesome storys. i can understand you taking your time because of raven and starfire haven't even like - realized any feelings towards one another (well starfire anywayz..)but seriously though, plz do update for the sake of teen titans yuri fans.

its too bad that terra has to go now, because terra and raven could have like gotten together and starfire would realize her true affection for raven...and well, maybe starfire would turn into a green monster? no, probably not.

ohterwise, fanfastic story so far!
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Great Story!
pat chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
Damn that was so sad!

good story, a little long, but so sad
nbdy chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
o. i love it.
Caesardire chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
Bravo! This is the absolute best story I have ever read! The way you portrayed the characters was perfect, your writing style was absolutely beautiful. The way you described the scenery and what the characters were feeling made it feel like you were actually living the experience. I have never seen so much emotion put into a piece of writing like how you have done. I applaud you again and again and a thousand times again! I'm hoping there's going to be some sort of epilogue, maybe? That would be nice. I espcially liked how you replaced BeastBoy's role with Raven. Brilliance, sheer brilliance.

Keep up the good work
Luc Star chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
Wow. This was probably one of the better written TT fics I've read in sometime. I hope you plan to continue soon. I personally can't wait to read what happens next. Later.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Hi. Just started reading this.. Nice and... very unique start. Going on to the next one. Later.
dungeonguy88 chapter 6 . 10/20/2006
A very interesting story, I hope you continue to update it, it has a rather original idea and your writing is excellent and implies deeper meanings than the words themselves, it has some subtlety to it.

Later:] (I'm really not that serious all the time, just how I review...heh heh)
Flam1ng1c3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
hi
inactive-22220 chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
A story worth a thousand words... or, rather, 27,407 in this case...

Anyways, you're writing skills are perhaps the most potent I've ever witessed on FanFiction! Every situation you've put the characters through seems completely natural, extrememly according to their personalities (with a slight exception towards Starfire's lack of English-indifferece in the fifth chapter).

I can barely restrain my impending enthusiasm for your next update...

suki9870
EagleRay chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
hm. interesting rewrite of the series. I'm quite impressed.

Please, continue if you can.