Reviews for Blackout
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh, and by the way, you say this is a Kurt fic? Well, in my opinion, this was everyone's! So thanks even more for that! :)
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh, yeah! I totally agree. A weakly black out holiday for the X-Men (of which the good Prof. X has no knowledge), or like Jean mentioned, make that for the world! Really, nowadays? That's definitely an excellent idea. I mean, take the X-Men, for example. They said it themselves here! Plus... What with all the stress and noises and stuff around us, no one ever gets to relax anymore, or just enjoy the moment, and simply bask in the company of loved ones! Like the heroes did in this fic, perhaps. Friends amongst friends, just that. No fretting over villains (like Jean had said, about saving the world) and all.
Oh, I truly, sincerely, wholeheartedly, absolutely, positively do! :)

And ya know what one of the best things about this piece is? The... ahem, Storm/Wolvie hint! Oh, Logan, you got it, Sir! Just what I've been looking for today! Thank you a ton for that! Super, super awesome job!
Cat Marvelle chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
LOL! I LOVE IT! :D
PhantomShadowCat chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
:) - that's all I'm going say just: :)
remi chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
good but why is it marked scarlet witch?
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This one needs a sequel!
Spirits2478 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
The beer thing was weird but I loved this. But I did feel bad for Kurt every time they screamed at him.
S.A.Ignite chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This is a hilarious story! Thank you for adding a comicverse Kurt and Logan friendship! I've missed that!
Dark-Purple chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
lol
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
OMG 0_o IT'S GREAT FANTASTIC, ADORABLE, MARVELOUS AND...(4 hours later)

(calmed down) I love Kurt and Logan and I am crazy about their friendship it's aimply adorable they are right you should have a weekly black out when you're living in a boarding school or similar, and just cuddle in front of a fire:D

this is so amazing I love it so cute
talkape chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
aw goodgood
Nighty929 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This was an amazingly amusing and well written story! Thanks for finally having Kurt drink... he is GERMAN, so it makes sense.
SociallyInept chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I laughed several times during this story. Weekly blackouts actually sound sort of nice, the only only one that's happened in my area lately I wasn't even in town to see. So disappointing.
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
That was so cute! One of the greatest things I've read in a while! Thank you!
silverangel83 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was so good! Not to mention funny. I want to be in a blackout with Kurt!