Reviews for Learning Curve
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Brilliant and wonderfully written. I just love how casual everything sound, yet there is a little something deeper behind it. Perfect for contemplating and for a little nice read. I could really imagine this happening, especially how Edward slowly grows, in his game and as a person. Thanks for sharing.
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love this fic, and it's not something I've seen before!
Bow to me Fools BOW I SAY chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love metaphores in chess terms!
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was beautiful! They were so in character! LOVED IT!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
it's been a really long time since you wrote this story (and probably got a review for) but I felt the need to remind you that this is truly awesome! the flow was great, the characters were always IN character (a hard thing to accomplish, apparently, seeing all the OOC fics out there.) and the story was somehow gripping,even though so simple.

So, yes, it was, all in all, VERY enjoyable.
RedKetchup chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
good job
justwalkingdown chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Coolness, i really liked this fic, it had a lot of hidden meanings, which i could totaly see happening lol.

Fairy )
surfergirl19 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Interesting story.:)
hattergems chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Abso-bloody-lutely incredible. I can't believe how great this piece is. I just am so sick of EdRoy. This is the greatest one-shot I have ever read in my LIFE! I love chess and I enjoyed how you didn't glaze over the more technical side. Cute parental Roy is so great and Ed is totally in character. Especially in the end where he knocks over Roy's pice. Amazing. Where in the world did you get that idea? You are a GENIUS!
HelKat chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
cute. .
NewMoonFlicker chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Fabulous work. I used to play chess with my dad all the time when I was younger, and to this day I haven't beaten the man once. After reading this, I'll have to try again! Interesting insights into the game, ones I appreciate. :) In all, wonderful work. Keep it up!
jenelric chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This is really good! You did a really good job on keeping everyone so in character. Great job!
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I was very pleased to read a fic that keeps Mustang and Ed in character without even the hint of RoyEd. It's just a pity I had to search so far back through the pages of fics to find it.

I liked the metaphors with chess; they fit in very well with Mustang's maneuvering. I also liked how you kept the timeline ambiguous until towards the end; it kept the focus where it needed to be.

Anyway, good job with this! _
Edo-kun's Angel chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow. That was awesome. I really liked reading that. I hope you write some more. It's really cool.

Edo-kun's Angel
picaropicara chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This is very, very good.

You got the characters down well, Ed's impulsiveness and Roy's hidden agendas. I enjoyed the whole thing.