Reviews for Michel Vaillant and the mystery of the napkin
kikikiki chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
excuse me but I am french so I don't quite understand english nor am I a car pro, so : what does that mean?

FL LAP GO

and

V1 LOSAIL MGP

?

Please answer me it's really bugging me!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Really liked this story. I watched the movie a couple of days ago and I figured I'd look here for some Vaillant stories and yours was the only one sadly. But I loved reading it. I hope you'll write some more soon. With more Steve please, big fan here ;)

Enne greetings from Holland back at ya ;)
Raksha chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
Well, wat zal ik d'r van zeggen...

I really enjoyed reading your story. Lately (thanks to the bank holidays)I've been re-reading almost all my Michel Vaillant albums (quite a lot, but the newest in the series are missing - I like the old ones best anyway!).

That gave me the idea to look for MV fanfiction (in English, since my french su**s).

I like the story - I expect Jean Graton is growing a bit old & could use some idea's.

Only thingy is perhaps that the settings are somewhat different compared to the albums, therefor a bit more explanation might have cleared up things a bit more...

Hope to read more from you! Good luck!
sparky40sw chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
It was agenuine joy to stumble across your little treasure of a story this morning - I lived in France from 1979 to 1989, and loved motorsport there, and the large format comic books with Michel Valliant and the companion volumes Tanguy and LaVerdure were my favorites. I still follow the WRC and F1, and even got to flag for a Daytona Prototypes enduarance race thie season.

You did a great job of setting the scene, the characters worked very well together and it felt relatively close to canon, other then Steve Warson actually being a reasonable human, and I will blame that on his engagement. (wink)

great job and many thanks

Ken
hiei's dragon girl 1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
hi good bye
chacha chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
hi!I'm french, and I have just begun the reading of your fanfiction (about michel vaillant), and I enjoy ,I enjoy this comic, and your story is about it, so...it's very good. I send you a review before have finished the reading, and I'm happy to have other chapers to read!And I think that you write very well, cause I succeed to understand your story, with my bad nevel in english!(I'm 17 years old, and don't speak english very well!)So thank you very much!Bye
alexandra chapter 5 . 11/14/2004
It is a good story, I was a bit mix up since I'm reading Michel Vaillant since I'm a kid, I know tha he is already married, bt I loved none the less.

Great story, I hope your next sotry will be a good as this one.