Reviews for How Many 9 Lived Enchanters Does it Take
anon chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
You had me laughing so hard I nearly coughed up my lungs.

... Thank you.

Very cute.
marora chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
A paradox that Jones herself would write. Excellent handling of Chrestomanci's dialogue, excellent handling of a time hiccup.
JoriWinter chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love you. This was very amusing.

The dressing gown descriptions, and the universal hiccup is quite like how DWJ might do it. I really could see Christopher being the sort to make out with himself, too. :D
poison blossom chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Very funny, you've caught (the various)Chrestomanci's character really well and I love the 'pomposity' idea, and Christopher's eventual reaction to the narcissic episode : D

Pb : )
Dreaming-Cat-369 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Oh man! That must be one of the best! O,FTSOR! Wow!

DC369
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
eh? That was so so so so funny... I creased up...

But I had to read it a few times to get the gist of it...

It was a little confuddling. But you know what? That's the beauty of it. If you're awake, you get it first time. If you aren't, it wakes you up. And if you really just can't cope with lots of information *cough* me *cough* then you read it again and again and again, until you do.

My head hurts... XD

bb xx
Blue Yeti chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
*falls over laughing*

I loved that. The Pomposity of Chrestomancis, the universe being tetchy on Fridays, narcisstic!Christopher. Oh, it was brilliantly funny.

Also, why don't people write happily!married!(Millie/Chistopher) like the end few lines here. I really liked Millie just being *normal*, and it seems really lacking that I haven't seen fic with that as an element before.

*favourites, so I can come back and giggle again later*
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hahaha! Oh my...
Gyrodinium spiralis chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Haha, do you mind if I make a comic out of this fic? Won't post it anywhere, I promise, unless you approve. Why? I love the pure chrestomanci-ness of your fic. Which it is a very good thing.
Skylark chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This was just fantastic. I was giggling the whole way through! It's something very much like what I imagine Diana Wynne Jones herself would have written (in style, at least). I hope you write more of these funny little short stories! :)
PCBabySunribbon chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Quite amusing. :) Particularly the group pf them being a, ah, "pomposity."
Perilous chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Simply great.
NVGillespie chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
That was both highly amusing and very well written. Lovely concept. Thank you.
Shadesca chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This was an extremly wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. You got Chrestomanci perfectly. Keep up the great work!
Laura chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
You have a very descriptive way of writing, really puts an image in my head. Are you going to go anywhere with this? It'd be a shame not to. You could have him constantly flicking back to that street throughout his life as he ages, experiencing it as different selves untill finally he travels forward in time to find out what he did to himself to make that happen. Just a suggestion.