Reviews for The Moment I First Saw You
LightHawkEva chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Good story, im a fan of Tessa/Sousuke, its a better pairing then Kaname/Sousuke. There arent many Tessa/Sousuke stories out there but at least theres one good one. Kudos.
MichikoTsunaga chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
AWESOME!
AntFlammia chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Very nice one-shot. I also love the SousukexTessa pairing, and wish there were more authors who found them worth writing about.

If you ever continue this storyline, I look forward to reading it.
beege chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Finding this was a nice surprise. I'd like to see more work by you for FMP, especially considering the scarcity of decent authors writing for this series. It was also nice to see that there's at least one other person than myself (and Random, I guess) who thinks that Sousuke and Tessa could work as a couple. Sure, Sousuke and Kaname have plenty of chemistry but Tessa is, in some ways, much better equipped to understand and empathize with Sousuke's circumstance's than almost any other girl he's likely to meet - a point you make here in a way that's subtle but clear.

To another reviewer - Tessa is lying through her teeth when she claims (to some of Sousuke and Kaname's classmates) that they've known each other since childhood. She was taking advantage of Sousuke's inability to specify how they actually know each other to give the impression that they were childhood sweethearts.
LovingTheLord91 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Good! U sould make it in to a story!
Talantus chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
i am in total agreement, there is a total lacking of those kind of fics. i am glad i found one with thse two( and very good at that)

do you think you will writte another fic with those two? i'll be sure to read it if you do ;)
reader chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Kalinin has a rank of Major.

A Navy captain like Tessa has a equivalent rank of Colonel in the army.

It was ok... the talking while is formation seems really unlikely tho... it would probably have been better if that happened in a more private setting.
dafooni chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Damn good story!

Just a note- Sousuke and Kurz are sergeants, not lieutenants... I think someone below already mentioned it. Also, in the second season "Fumoffu", Testarossa mentions something about knowing Sousuke since childhood. Do you think that could be a fact?

Other than that, you have great vocab and your story fits well into the series. I'm more of a Sousuke/Kaname fan (although I want Sousuke for myself )), but reading your story made me change my point of view about Sousuke and Testarossa. Great job! Keep up the good work.
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I have never seen the FMP anime, but I collect the manga, and I'm right with you on the Tessa/ Sosuke pairing. I too love them as a couple. Very nice one-shot, and I hope you write more about this pair. RL2
Wild Goose 01 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Well, all in all, it's a very good story. There are a few things I'd like to point out though.

1st off, Sousuke and Kurz are Sergeants, below Melissa (who's a Sergeant Major). It's make no sense to put two comissioned officers under an NCO.

Second, Mardukas is more likely to be ex-Royal Navy, than US military - that cap he wears has the words "Turbulent S87 HMS" on it. HMS stands for His/Her Majesty's Ship/Submarine (though there is a surface ship called Turbulent). Another piece of evidence supporting that is how in Fumoffu, Mardukas tells Sousuke that if Sousuke acts dishonorable to Tessa, "I swear by God and Her Majesty the Queen I'll shove you into a torpedo tube with 300kg of explosives and FIRE!"

I'm pretty sure the US doesn't have a Queen. _ Also, Mardukas' familiarity with submarine and naval operations suggests a career in the navy, and that cap reinforces the suggestion that's he's English.
Anysia chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Considering I'm a near-rabid Sousuke/Kaname fangirl and yet I found myself smiling wistfully at this fic, I'd say you're a damn good author. Stylistically, this piece is well-developed, in-character, and very well-written. And the grammar is perfect. That's quite refreshing in the FMP fandom.

I'd love to see any future works from you; well-written FMP fics are a bit hard to come by lately, and a one-shot as good as this is cause for celebration. Keep up the great work.

-Anysia
Anon chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I actually can't find anything wrong. It's an awesome story, Garasu.

Someone wishes you would continue with this, though.
atlantis-rob chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Great work on this little tale, a very interesting possible first look at Tessa and Sos. A very definite possibility. Thanks for sharing this FMP bit, can't wait till they do the next series in the future.