Reviews for Through It All
Madeylnn Rose chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
i rlly liked this story.. this is the second time i have read it.. its very well written and i dont think they were out of character at all.. keep up the good work.. your one of my fav writers
DanuTalisIsles chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Eeek! OTP FEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS! Wow, this is sups sweet! I love it!
Drexel: Wow, when they were kidnapped, they grew closer. Hmm...I wonder if that would work on Luna and me?
Oh no, Drexel, sweetie, I don't really think that's how it works...
Drexel: Zexal! Could you kidnap Luna and I?
Zexal: Why?
Oh no.
Maria chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
You have no idea how much I LOVE THIS SERIES! OH MY GOSH I AM SO HAPPY AND LIKE HAVING A GOOD TIME READING THIS! ITS AMAZING!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
That was very good. Do you have a sequal? If not, I would implore you to write one.

CT
taeminnie chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
Loved it!333 :DDD I can't wait for the sequel!
shizukafan chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
I love this story, i love the silent-shipping.
becky chapter 14 . 5/10/2010
AHHHHHHHH! so good! I loved it! the romance and suspence and all of it!
solarkittygirl chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
YAY! what's the name of the sequel? i'm gonna go read it now!
MythCreatorWriter chapter 14 . 4/2/2010
I still say Kaiba could have taken those guys on. I like some of what you described in what they were feeling. But overall it could have used more description. Events seemed to be summarized and not lived through.

I think Serenity was portrayed as more Tea-like, and Kaiba wasn't nearly as alert and confident as he usually is. I understand they went through a lot but still this is Kaiba we're talking about. He dealt with his step dad.

I can't help but keep that last moment of them in my heart though.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
My brain kept being stuck on the same question: "How is he being beat up?" Not even guns can take this guy out. But some bullies come by and he's on his knees? (To which I turned into a sqealing fangirl for a split second.)

Way to start out with action. It could have used some more physical description on what's going on. Massive and tough don't really tell me much. They are too vague. Dang Serenity has more fight in her than Kaiba, or maybe he's been fighting for awhile. Still this is the man who took out a gun with a card. Again I'll see.

I am interested in how this plays out.
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
Awesome, can't wait to read the sequel!
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 13 . 3/18/2010