Reviews for Digi Hallows Eve
shadowangel26 chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Great job!

i gotta keep reading, all of these are so good!

~me~
Takari Rocks chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
wo xmas i love xmas danananana xmas

sorry i'm slighlty hyper.

why dont u do sequal next year Digi hallows eve 2
Princessstphanie chapter 6 . 12/4/2004
Hey was it the end or wasnt it i need to know !
Takari rocks chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
definatly keep posting i wanna know what happens and y Kari didnt break up tk and davis's fight thingy magigyt hing
Zimyoucoto chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
i like this story alot and think you should keep writing into November cause i dont think i can wait a year. i think you got Davis right for this chapter because the conflict probably made him quiter.

P.S: sorry the spellings are bad. it 8:26 and im wearing a witchs hat
Larka chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
thats so funny i was being to taer in the eyes but how can yolei not know how to carve pumpkins i to 10 each year and not do i just start stabbing .well unless u count the one i put my old boyfriends name on and i wanted revenge of him cheating on me on my birthday... well thats besides the point and also when is kari going to show if u need a idea for a coutume for her i know one make her a snake mistress and make tk her king of snakes lol the snake mistress is wht im being and it seems to col
OsaNona22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I know who Ken is dressing up as. Didn't take me more than .3 seconds to figure it out! I like this story, please update soon! I want to see the digidestines reaction to Ken's costume, especially Yolei's!
Crest of Water chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
You were right this is a very funny story. I need more luaghtre so can you update fast and I think Ken's costume is the Digimon Kaiser.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
"I can't write about places I haven't been."

Oh, yes, you can. It's called RESEARCH. It would take less than five minutes to go to google and FIND OUT if there are geese in Japan. (There are, by the way. And it took me under a MINUTE to find that out. It wasn't hard at all.)

I have nothing against a *good* humor story. This really isn't good. It's not even that funny. *Real* humor very seldom has the characters acting so completely unlike themselves.

By the way, Halloween isn't celebrated in Japan. Strain yourself and research the culture. You might *learn* something. Imagine that. Learning and not being graded on it. Could you handle that? Learning just for the pleasure of learning? You might even find it's a good hobby.