Reviews for Motherly Love
TheGreatGuy chapter 19 . 4/2/2008
The story is great, very well written, and interesting. I hope you haven't abandoned it, it's a very interesting read.
Aadiana chapter 19 . 3/14/2008
Woah, this story is amazing!Plz update soon!
Lady Starlight2 chapter 19 . 12/1/2007
Hehe, at least Kuwabara didn't have to kiss Kurama alive. That would have been too disturbing for my mind! UPATE SOON!
freres-toujours chapter 19 . 11/14/2007
Very, very nice. Best HP/YYH xover I've seen yet, and I've seen quite a few. I hope this fic doesn't die for real.
CrowNoYami chapter 19 . 10/8/2007
I must say that I very much enjoy this fic and hope to read more of it soon... I don't know what else to say except thank you for writing this.

Ja ne,

~Mari-chan~

p.s. the Dursley-baka was a nice touch :P
Blackrosebunny chapter 19 . 10/5/2007
Wonderful story! Very original in plot too! I'm sad that there hasn't been a new chapter for a while. But I do hope you continue the story.

So if you get the urge to write... Well... write! -

Thanks!
Tearainy chapter 19 . 8/26/2007
This story is awsome! I love it! The reason it's so good in my opinion is because it is compleetly different to any other HPxYYH fic. I also can't wait to here the point of Kurama kun's story so plx up-date again as soon as you can!
Sinor chapter 19 . 8/22/2007
*giggles* I loved that bit where Harry's asking why he got the dream. I don't mind, as long as you update eventually. Good chapter, by the way! Keep it up!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 19 . 8/17/2007
lmao! the last part with teh sparton boy story was so mfuny!
Aura Black Chan chapter 19 . 8/15/2007
Wow, I really wasn't expecting an update after last chapter, since everything seemed to be wrapped up. Great job! Will you leave it as is, or will there be another post?
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 19 . 8/12/2007
I'm glad that you updated. I had forgotten about this story, but saw the title and actually remembered everything about it. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon and keep up the good work!
Blades of Silver chapter 19 . 8/11/2007
Really enjoyed the chapter so far :D This is the best YYHHP crossover i've read, especially because its not the kind where 'the YYH gang go to hogwarts T_T' those are boring because they're so alike.

Loved the story, keep up the good work :D
WolfDaughter chapter 19 . 8/11/2007
::stares blankly at screen:: Wow, you updated! I kept hoping you would but the story seemed pretty dead. I'm glad you brought it back to life and I can't wait for more!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 19 . 8/11/2007
WOO HOO! SHUICHI AND YOUKO LIVE, go foxys, go foxys. *dose a dance* good chappie
yokokuramayoko chapter 19 . 8/11/2007