Reviews for Motherly Love
Airelle chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
hold on a minute Kurama can't die from something like that. can he?... oh, I get it, that must be a death eater or something. *looks around worridly*... right? Kurama cant be dead... not possible. *Shakes head* Update before I lose control and start crying. :(
JF8201 chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
That was just an evil clif-hanger, but I suppose it'll keep us reading. Please don't keep us waiting in suspense too long. Well-written and still enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
34rtyhjkl chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
okay... does that mean Kurama is dead or he was the one that blew the whole damn thing up?

I'm confused...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
jordan chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
MORE! Please don't leave it there! I can't wait! Love this story! He survied didn't he? HOw will he explain? Will the wizard world relieze that Death Eaters did it? So who was the dead student? a death eater?
Euphoric Happenings chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
agh! Cliffie!(I think, I'm not the smartest person out there)... oh well, I like the story... poor Kurama(wow, I was so tempted to write 'Kuramie-poo' there it's not even that funny)... keep going?(Or else! Muah ha ha!)
poltergeist report 101 chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
um...it's chapter 7? _U anyway... you better up date soon. i have a feeling that kurama somehow came out of it alive, though. maybe it "wasn't his time to die"...that'd be one way i guess...oh and if he's at a wizard school, then why would he be reading a muggle newspaper? well, i guess it would be in the daily prophet if wizards thought i was voldie, but still...it's bit off. anyway, please hurry and up date! TT
Airelle chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
You are so evil to keep your readers in suspense like this! You MUST update real soon!
smile7499 chapter 6 . 12/1/2004
Ha! I'm so stupid, it took me half the way through the chapter to realize the POV were switching. You'd think I'd have more practice after reading Faulkner...

Good chapter, I'm just really unsure how you plan to mesh the two fandoms throughout the story. That's up to you to figure out, of course, not me. (; Good job.
Amaya chapter 6 . 12/1/2004
I think for the second part it will be less confusing if you put an astrics (*) in between each break. Bye-bye:p
SilverVulpine chapter 6 . 11/30/2004
This story seems very well researched (or your just very smart). Such an original idea! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon!
Pawn'sVictory chapter 6 . 11/27/2004
Yeah, the story works okay once you realise when the perspective shifts are. Stinky characters with the same name...
ggk chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
what about the sorting?
Niana Kuonji chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
(2) Perhaps if you use Kurama instead of Shuichi in those paragraphs, or perhaps a different spelling. (I think it's spelled differently in the anime/manga anyway)

(3) No clue, but it sounds like the ship designation for the Outlaw Star, the original one before Gene got ahold of it.

(4) Beyond a pun of monumental proportions, no idea.

Loved the chappie, put up another one soon!
Tsumina chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
BEAUTIFUL! Wonderfully written...can you please email me with the answer to this question:

"Are Suichi and Kurama the same people?"

Hee hee...I really don't watch much YuYu Hakusho, as you can tell _;

Good job, good job. The only suggestion I would give for this section is to be a little more patient with the Draco scene. It seemed like he just ran on and off the stage, ya know? But it was still really really great! I'm loving this and Kurama...he makes my heart melt, man...

-Tanpopo chan
poltergeist report 101 chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
ok, thanks to the #2 thing at the bottom, i didn't get the story until i read it again. but i get it now.

3some key somewhere? your locker combination?

4i have to wonder if anyone on fanfiction has logic. but oh-well. bipeadal sounds like 'i peadal', eidolon sounds like 'idoling', bowwow is the sound a dog makes, and ballyhoo sounds lik 'ally who?' so i peadal idily by a dog that blongs to ally. but i can't pronounce ally's name, so i call her ally who? (if this is any where close, i'm buying a lottery ticket._U)

ok, i'm shutting up now. did i ever tell you how much like the real harry potter books this seems? no? well, it does.

pr101