Reviews for Motherly Love
Dark Comet chapter 4 . 10/15/2004
*blinks* Okay. I am now going to have an image of Yusuke in salior gear for the rest of the day. And now Kurama's in it too. I'm not going to be able to concentrate on any of my work. This is now all your fault.

And most definately do not mess with the shiny things!

Happy birthday by the way.
suriko song chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
I like it defenetly not usawal right more soon

SHINY
Tsumina chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
CHYAA! Hiei with pink hair? That's...that's a work of art! Anywho, I guess this was a bit of a filler chapter if anything, eh? Entertaining, not too much direction with the plot. Really really funny it was, and the spelling has greatly improved (Imitating Mr. Onorato...oh wait, he never compliments ANYTHING except Flannery O'Conner). Keep up the good story! I'll review every chappie. *evil chin stroke* Myeiis...

-Tiffy
poltergeist report 101 chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
you don't mnow how much i laughed during this chapter. IT WAS FRICKING HILARIOUS! ok i'm done. letssee...funnythings...um...well...uh hiei wearing a love power shirt? i lnow not the best you've ever seen. BUT he might not be able to get it off. he might have it stuck. and he can't cover it because...um uh ... it's over top of his only set of clothes or somethng? or there are big pink poffy hearts on it and he can't get anything over top of it? will that work? ok so i'm not very good at the humor off the top of my head kind of thing. BUT AT LEAST I TRIED! right? anyway, HURRY AND UP DATE! YOU AREN'T GOING TO LEAVE ME HANGING ARE YOU? (i know this wasn't a cliff hanger, but still)
Illuminatus chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
hi again. Yusuke in a sailor moon costume. amusing thought. .. O.o

update soon, I just wish the chapters were longer.

-Gilluin
Niana Kuonji chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
o.O Wow. The first HP/YYH Xover I'm actually bookmarking...
Illuminatus chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
good story. 2) i guess Hiei and Yusuke. Am I right? What's the prize?
Euphoric Happenings chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
amazing story! Very original! Hm... you don't really see many stories where the guys aren't on a mission to defeat Voldie or something... I like it. Please continue? Thanks!~
Dark Comet chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
*jumps up clapping* Oh this is so clever! I've never found a crossover like this before. And it fits with Hogwarts No Transfer policy. Shuichi has been there all along!

Loved the Dursley's reaction to his hair. So funny. Sorry, can't think of much to write beyond: enjoying this, write more.
Coffeetailor chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
Interesting. Well, when are you going to update next, hm?
What2callmyself chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
Yay! Another chapter! I donated for Locks of Love once...they ate me hair! I wanted 10 inches off to donate and they took more than 16 and I was close to bald. Grr...anyway. Why would Shiori just dump her son like that? I mean she might have no magical prowess but she is living with the guy at Hogwarts right? Than what would stop her son, who prolly has more magical prowess than most at the school? What's going to happen to Kurama anywho? Please update soon!
poltergeist report 101 chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
jeeze! WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE AND CLIFF-HANGERS? ok my guess is that yusuke and kuwabara ar two of them. and i'm pretty sure that hiei is somewhare on there? so who's the fourth? genki? jin? himself? anyway, HURRY AND UP DATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!
Tsumina chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
Aww, sweet sweet Kurama. So patient and kind and...*sigh* I hope my husband turns out to be like that! Anywho, great job. Had a little trouble reading due to random words missing. When you type a story, be sure to read over it once or twice to make sure everything's alright. But there were no fatal errors.

Random person: *forgot to put a period at the end of a sentence. A chainsaw killer jumps out of a bush and mauls the person to itty bitty pieces*

Ya, just watch your punctuation and you won't die. Meep meep . This is really cool! I like the idea of all of this, I do I do! Can't wait for the next chapter!
What2callmyself chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Interesting, please continue!
Curry chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
Nice differance from others. Good start!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »