Reviews for Motherly Love
poltergeist report 101 chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
again another cliff hanger this is the 10th one TODAY! how about i hang you all off a cliff?huh? then mabey you and presea combatir and...dang it whats their pen name! can't remember. (oh well... well mabey you three can hang together!*sigh* i'm ok just please hurry and up date!please?
Tsumina chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
Chyaa! How thrilling! Dialogue always helps a story come to life. I loved the "My Wife is a Wizard" question. That was so...so kawaii! I laughed at that. I especially like the way you linked the British with the Japanese. It's turning out to be a really good story. Keep it up!
Tsumina chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
A very good beginning! I haven't read any Harry Potter/ YuYu Hakusho fanfiction, but I'm pretty fond of watching both on TV, so I guess I'll really enjoy this! I like how you use Kurama as the main character instead of Yusuke, even though Yusuke does seem the type to be Harry P...oh, nevermind. Actually, he wouldn't. But it's nice to choose someone as subtle and HANYAN! as Kurama .

I like how you left the chapter very very open ended so people will come back to read more. My only suggestion for the chapter is to show, not tell, and perhaps present a situation to show Shuzo-san making Kurama's mother happy. Then again, it's not necessary at all.

By the way, you're on my author alert list, so I'll know whenever you decide to update. Mwaahaa! *evilist look she can muster*
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 6 . 11/27/2004
you should double enter on switching POV... i was quite confuse who is who
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26