Reviews for Motherly Love
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 19 . 8/10/2007
i really like it. update soon.
kahuffstix chapter 19 . 8/10/2007
it is okey that it took so long. it was a really good update. i really liked this. please add more soon.
Xariel1107 chapter 19 . 8/10/2007
Yay, an update! Great chapter as usual! It was a little short (but I can't talk) but quality is always better than quanity! Thanks again for the update! Keep it up and I look forward to the next!
hittocerebattosai chapter 19 . 8/10/2007
Eek. *pets Kurama* Scary. Thank you for the update~ Love!
mapplepie chapter 19 . 8/10/2007
well that a lovely ending to the chapter! lol. Kept me laughing for awhile. I'm glad you updated!
Aquawyrm chapter 19 . 8/10/2007
What a lovely story that was, Kurama. Ideal, eh? He DIED...

Oh, well. It was Sparta.

You finally updated! Yay!
heartslogos chapter 19 . 8/10/2007
i dont get wut the Spartan boy has to do with anything but this was a nice chappie
sparkz chapter 18 . 8/8/2007
Wah, love the story thus far ) Very creative and original, and nice plot! Your story makes me crack up too-love the humor xD I hope you find the time/inspiration to update this. It'd be so disappointing if you stopped, though I realize it has been a really long time since you last updated u_u

Keep up the great work-I'll be waiting!
heartslogos chapter 18 . 8/7/2007
nice fic. i really like it. ) plz update when u find time
Jarenth chapter 18 . 5/8/2007
Awesome story! Please update!

It might be hard to change it so far into the story, but little Shuuichi and his dad have the surname 'Hatakana'.
Hidari chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
Okay, so far so good. Your fic is interesting and I find myself just reading along in spite of a lot of typos and some shifts in tense in your verbs (you need a beta). You said to tell you if the shifting points of view between the two Shuuchi's was confusing, well, it is. It's a good idea and could work pretty well but you have to make it clearer who's speaking. I caught on right away but it's still confusing.

Anyway, good job so far. Let's see what the next chapters bring...
Bunny11 chapter 18 . 1/9/2007
Great story. Hee. I wonder what Harry dreamed about. XD
Aquawyrm chapter 18 . 12/15/2006
Very good!
Rieina Bara chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
Nice.

I love the "Well, couldn't you wear a T-shirt that sais that?" part. That's just too funny.

What is "Take Luck" I only have the Japanese DVD's and the subtitals suck. IS that a common saying of Kazuma's?
Rieina Bara chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
(2) His step father's name, to the best of my knowledge, is Kazuya Hatanaka. I could be wrong, but that is the general concensus of most of the YYH fandom population.

Great start for the story. Just watch the jealousy, get too close and you'll be flirting with incest. J/K

But honestly, good start.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »