Reviews for Motherly Love
neko1kitty chapter 18 . 11/26/2006
nice very nice i very original idea i hope i will see more chapters
hittocerebattosai chapter 18 . 11/17/2006
Fun, fun, fun! Oopsies... I didn't see this when it updated... Accidentally went right over it... I love, love, love it! Whee!
lilsammywinchester chapter 18 . 11/14/2006
yay! nice chap (it would've sucked if kurama stayed dead)aw now i want to know what the heck is Kurama gonna do at the school? well please update soon!
Sinor chapter 18 . 11/14/2006
YAY FOR UPDATING! I love the part with Harry at the end. *evil* That was so schweet! *giggles* Anyways, glad you updated! GOOD CHAPPIE! _
mistic fox chapter 18 . 11/13/2006
WHO HO! this fic is awesome! xD can't wait for an update!
Aura Black Chan chapter 18 . 11/13/2006
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Loved the ending! 'God I hope not.' That was great! Will there be more?
Icekitsune4ever chapter 18 . 11/13/2006
lol

he had the same dream like shoiri & kuwabara didn't he?

update soon plz
t chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I'm sure by now you've been told; Kazuya Hatanaka. Kurama's stepbrother's name is... Shuichi. (Brilliant, eh?)
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 18 . 11/13/2006
i love it. of course i'm gonna stick with you to the end. update soon.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
Throwing the kiss in there as his way back into his body was amusing. I really like Kuwabara's reaction to it and the preceding dream.
Bara-Minamino chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
D:! Wah! Too short! _ Oh well, just update soon and Ill forgive you.

I liked this chapter, but I felt that you were moving through everyones emotions petty fast and jumping around too much. It was a little hard to keep with the flow, but I liked all the drama and stuff. Still it would have been better if you had spaced it out a little more and been more descriptive of all the characters feelings. The hug at the end was fantastic, so cute! Again, please update soon..
WolfDaughter chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
Well, it was definitely shorter than I'd hoped for, but as Kurama so delicately put it, "beggars can't be choosers." I'll take whatever I can get. Besides which, this chapter was actually pretty funny (despite the fact that Kurama was presumed dead). I love that end scene with Harry. Musta been one of the first two that fell asleep, huh? Poor Harry, I can only imagine how that disturbed him.
TrenchcoatMan chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
lol, poor harry, dreaming about kissing foxs.

my my, its getting on quite well, good fic, i hope to be seeing updates quite soon. I like this fic very much.

-TCM
Rissa21 chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
I loved it update more often please I love the story but not the wait... I understand if you can only do it so often but its worth the wait I loved the last two lines

“Was it V-Voldermort?”

“God I hope not.”

loved it... just loved it... hehehehe

Rissa