Reviews for Along Came A Spider
colouroctarine177 chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
I love the last line, although I believe it was today is good, not today is a good day.

I LOVE IT !
Kalima chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
I was reading your story on another site (I'm at a different computer where these sites are not bookmarked) and it didn't allow me to leave reviews! So I apologize for not leaving one for every chapter, but I will leave one here for all. I meant to read only one chapter but I've gobbled them all up instead. Couldn't stop!

You handled the angst very well. I felt all the tension and sorrow possible for a reader who was pretty sure you couldn't really kill off Elrohir before the events from which we know them! I liked all the detail and thought your handling of Taniquel was excellent. I loved the scene at the stables where she was surprised that Elladan wasn't mourning. I haven't read the rest of your series, but I surely will. Is there a romance here?

No, no, don't tell me. I do like to have stories unfold as they should.

Thank you for writing this. What fun to have the reading of the others as yet unread before me.

K
EverKitsune chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
The end of the story so soon? *sniff* update with the epilogue soon please!
Flashgriffin chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Aww... it's over? When are you writing the next one? I can't wait to read more about Elrohir, Elladan and Legolas!
moonshin44 chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Lol! Great Chapter!
Ceyxa chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Jay- Wonderful Story! I love reading Elladan's internal monologues as he watched his dying brother. His pain was well written and definately touched me. Plus, I love the ending! A little bit of mirth to end an angst-filled tale. Well done!
Lynn-G chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Very cool!

Liked it a lot!

Tomorrow's my birthday , the chapter was a welcomed gift.:)

Lynn.
JennyJoy4 chapter 8 . 1/22/2005
This is great! Do continue! :)
moonshine44 chapter 8 . 12/21/2004
Im glad you havent finished yet. I really like this story.
Carawen chapter 8 . 12/20/2004
Great update.

You have done a wonderful job with this story and I'm anxiously waiting to see the race myself.

Keep it up and update soon.

Carol
JastaElf chapter 8 . 12/19/2004
Ai, such a lovely chapter... nice range of emotion, lovely subtle details. I love the fact that Taniquel gently and kindly offers her support to Elrohir, without embarrassing him-and that Elrohir is "man enough" to admit he needs the help. Who indeed can know what makes one person die while another survives... so difficult to wrestle with, whether one is the survivor, or a friend of the deceased...

I can't wait to see the race. (grin) I wonder, will Legolas indeed have his hands full? Tricksy Wood-Elves can talk to horses as well as trees, after all...

Thanks for the update!
everkitsune chapter 8 . 12/19/2004
*twitch* f-inish? No! You cant finish! ah well...i'm certain that there will be many more awesome stories of the twins and legolas by you! There all awesome...okay so i havent read all of them...but hey! Gimme a break...i'm trying! lol, update soon
EverKitsune chapter 7 . 12/14/2004
yay! Another awesome chapter mellon-nin! Please, update soon!;) ...im such a dope...lol! oh well, there are always a few of them in the world! In your bio you say your a teacher? wow, thats cool...I'm a student! (yay, go youngness...i dont mean to offend!) Oh well, its obvious that your still young in heart and mind, body and soul! lol, seriously, you write as though you were a kid, with extremely good talent!
Kirsten chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
I think that your story is wonderful!_ Have you written any more? If you have, tell me where I can find them!
moonshine4488 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
ok, this review is actually for chapter seven. I have reviewed twice for that chapter, and for some reason, it isnt working that I know of. Anyway, I liked chapter seven. It was also interesting to see the way Elrond and Elrohir get along.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »