Reviews for Along Came A Spider
moonshine44 chapter 10 . 3/6/2005
That was a great ending. I liked seeing Glorfindel appear. Nice touch on the mix with the other fic about Elrohir turning away from Namo again. Great job!
Ellfine chapter 10 . 3/5/2005
Finding Namo. Too funny!

Excellent epilogue and I like where you got the chapter name. Nice conversation with Glorfindel there, too.

Finding Namo. Way too funny. You're a hoot!
VickiTurner chapter 10 . 3/5/2005
Really good chapter! It's nice to Elrohir home at last and all well. though i'm sad to see this story end. Great job!
Sangfroid chapter 9 . 2/27/2005
"... and sat down beside her, and frightened Miss Muffet away..."

Hi Jay, it's Erin from MC and HA.

I was reading this fic on MC for a while, but lost track of it during my (long) absence. I was thinking about it today, and ran a search on FFN. I'm really glad I found it.

The title of this story is such a cruel parody. Such a happy little rhyme, and such a sad little story. You almost kill Elrohir! Or... you do kill him... temporarily. So cruel. I love the race scene at the end. "Noldor snob!" *Snerk* a very light end to a very sad story.

Can't wait for the epilogue.

Altaria Artanis chapter 9 . 1/26/2005

Hah! Elrond AND Celebrian were betting!

I'm very amused.

Wait...I may be repeating myself.

I can't wait for the epilogue, though I also dread it-it means it'll end.

*big tear hits keyboard*

Oh well.

Namarie, Lady Altaria
colouroctarine177 chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
I love the last line, although I believe it was today is good, not today is a good day.

Kalima chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
I was reading your story on another site (I'm at a different computer where these sites are not bookmarked) and it didn't allow me to leave reviews! So I apologize for not leaving one for every chapter, but I will leave one here for all. I meant to read only one chapter but I've gobbled them all up instead. Couldn't stop!

You handled the angst very well. I felt all the tension and sorrow possible for a reader who was pretty sure you couldn't really kill off Elrohir before the events from which we know them! I liked all the detail and thought your handling of Taniquel was excellent. I loved the scene at the stables where she was surprised that Elladan wasn't mourning. I haven't read the rest of your series, but I surely will. Is there a romance here?

No, no, don't tell me. I do like to have stories unfold as they should.

Thank you for writing this. What fun to have the reading of the others as yet unread before me.

EverKitsune chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
The end of the story so soon? *sniff* update with the epilogue soon please!
Flashgriffin chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Aww... it's over? When are you writing the next one? I can't wait to read more about Elrohir, Elladan and Legolas!
moonshin44 chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Lol! Great Chapter!
Ceyxa chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Jay- Wonderful Story! I love reading Elladan's internal monologues as he watched his dying brother. His pain was well written and definately touched me. Plus, I love the ending! A little bit of mirth to end an angst-filled tale. Well done!
Lynn-G chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Very cool!

Liked it a lot!

Tomorrow's my birthday , the chapter was a welcomed gift.:)

JennyJoy4 chapter 8 . 1/22/2005
This is great! Do continue! :)
moonshine44 chapter 8 . 12/21/2004
Im glad you havent finished yet. I really like this story.
Carawen chapter 8 . 12/20/2004
Great update.

You have done a wonderful job with this story and I'm anxiously waiting to see the race myself.

Keep it up and update soon.

~ Carol ~