Reviews for Along Came A Spider
Ellfine chapter 10 . 3/5/2005
Finding Namo. Too funny!

Excellent epilogue and I like where you got the chapter name. Nice conversation with Glorfindel there, too.

Finding Namo. Way too funny. You're a hoot!
VickiTurner chapter 10 . 3/5/2005
Really good chapter! It's nice to Elrohir home at last and all well. though i'm sad to see this story end. Great job!
Sangfroid chapter 9 . 2/27/2005
"... and sat down beside her, and frightened Miss Muffet away..."

Hi Jay, it's Erin from MC and HA.

I was reading this fic on MC for a while, but lost track of it during my (long) absence. I was thinking about it today, and ran a search on FFN. I'm really glad I found it.

The title of this story is such a cruel parody. Such a happy little rhyme, and such a sad little story. You almost kill Elrohir! Or... you do kill him... temporarily. So cruel. I love the race scene at the end. "Noldor snob!" *Snerk* a very light end to a very sad story.

Can't wait for the epilogue.

Ever,

Erin
Altaria Artanis chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
EXCELLENT!

Hah! Elrond AND Celebrian were betting!

I'm very amused.

EXCELLENT!

Wait...I may be repeating myself.

I LOVE THIS STORY!

I can't wait for the epilogue, though I also dread it-it means it'll end.

*big tear hits keyboard*

Oh well.

UPDATE!

Namarie, Lady Altaria
colouroctarine177 chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
I love the last line, although I believe it was today is good, not today is a good day.

I LOVE IT !
Kalima chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
I was reading your story on another site (I'm at a different computer where these sites are not bookmarked) and it didn't allow me to leave reviews! So I apologize for not leaving one for every chapter, but I will leave one here for all. I meant to read only one chapter but I've gobbled them all up instead. Couldn't stop!

You handled the angst very well. I felt all the tension and sorrow possible for a reader who was pretty sure you couldn't really kill off Elrohir before the events from which we know them! I liked all the detail and thought your handling of Taniquel was excellent. I loved the scene at the stables where she was surprised that Elladan wasn't mourning. I haven't read the rest of your series, but I surely will. Is there a romance here?

No, no, don't tell me. I do like to have stories unfold as they should.

Thank you for writing this. What fun to have the reading of the others as yet unread before me.

K
EverKitsune chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
The end of the story so soon? *sniff* update with the epilogue soon please!
Flashgriffin chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Aww... it's over? When are you writing the next one? I can't wait to read more about Elrohir, Elladan and Legolas!
moonshin44 chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Lol! Great Chapter!
Ceyxa chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Jay- Wonderful Story! I love reading Elladan's internal monologues as he watched his dying brother. His pain was well written and definately touched me. Plus, I love the ending! A little bit of mirth to end an angst-filled tale. Well done!
Lynn-G chapter 9 . 1/24/2005
Very cool!

Liked it a lot!

Tomorrow's my birthday , the chapter was a welcomed gift.:)

Lynn.
JennyJoy4 chapter 8 . 1/22/2005
This is great! Do continue! :)
moonshine44 chapter 8 . 12/21/2004
Im glad you havent finished yet. I really like this story.
Carawen chapter 8 . 12/20/2004
Great update.

You have done a wonderful job with this story and I'm anxiously waiting to see the race myself.

Keep it up and update soon.

~ Carol ~
JastaElf chapter 8 . 12/19/2004
Ai, such a lovely chapter... nice range of emotion, lovely subtle details. I love the fact that Taniquel gently and kindly offers her support to Elrohir, without embarrassing him-and that Elrohir is "man enough" to admit he needs the help. Who indeed can know what makes one person die while another survives... so difficult to wrestle with, whether one is the survivor, or a friend of the deceased...

I can't wait to see the race. (grin) I wonder, will Legolas indeed have his hands full? Tricksy Wood-Elves can talk to horses as well as trees, after all...

Thanks for the update!