Reviews for Sorrow
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
FreshFish chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Ow, sure. Don't finish it.. lol It was just getting good... NO
Aisho Ren chapter 5 . 7/16/2005
This is a GREAT story. Hope you update soon.
ShilvaA chapter 5 . 11/23/2004
YAY! They are sounding more and more like a couple. The ficcy's so Kee-ute!
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 5 . 11/15/2004
Nachzes: [pats Malik sypathetically] Poor poor Malik.
ShilvaA chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Aw, such a cute couple MerikxMalik 4 eva. Keep writing, will ya?
Yamori chapter 4 . 10/7/2004
*squee* Marik x Malik best couple EVER! *does a dance* And Bakura and Ryou is cute too. And you know what? This fic is funny. And I like it. XD Update soon! *skips off*
chibichibimalik2 chapter 4 . 10/7/2004
That was awsome and hilarious! I was having a bad day and reading your next two chapters brightened me up. -! Thanks and please update!
puffin chapter 4 . 10/7/2004
This is great. I hope they get together. Keep it up and please update soon.
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 4 . 10/6/2004
Nachzes: [dry smirk] Heh. [is wearing a long white T-shirt down to her knees and belted at teh waist, with non-visible shorts underneath. The T-shirt reads "YAOI FOREV-AH!" in big, colourful block letters.]

Lieh: _ Aww...Merik was tho cute...

Nachzes: [raises eyebrow] Merik? Cute?

Lieh: [sweatdrop] Well...not how he looks...but just the way he acts in this fic... You know...he's CUTE!

Nachzes: ...I guess... [shrugs]

Lieh: [reading chapter] [raises eyebrow in a ver Seto-ish fashion] Hmm...Bakura put VODKA in his V8? Wierd... [reads further] [giggles]

Nachzes: [closes eyes and snatches paper back] Mine.

Lieh: [pouts]
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
Nachzes: [shaking head while trying to hold back laughter] How DO you do that? The last time I sent you corrections, you updated in, like, what I swear to this day was three minutes, now it might be a couple hours, the first time I can't remember what it was. God, you haunt your inbox, man. Anywho, so...ARGH! WHAT DO I SAY IN THE RA-DAMNED REVIEW IF I ALREADY READ IT! ..Well...I guess I could tell you I liked the secretary. She was funny.
Dark Mysteries chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
I LOVE IT! - it's going to get even better I just know it, so please update as soon as you can which I hope is very very soon. Oh and question: is this a Yami/Hikari pairing fic?
puffin chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Its a really good start. keep it up and please update soon.
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Nachzes: [grins] God, what do you do, haunt your inbox, and the moment the corrections arrive, you post the chapter? [laughs] Eh, yeah, it's good...but you already knew my opinion about it, 'cause I read it and beta-ed Eh, I'll continue to review ANYWAYS, just 'cause I feel like it. Nya. XP
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Nachzes: SQUEE! Good chappie. Well...of course...I KNEW ALREADY! [false laughter] [coughs]