Reviews for Do You Know What Pain Is?
meme chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
ok i really liked this and i read all your other fics you rally should write more alot alot mooooooooooooooore
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
So sad! But I like it hope you write more stories!
Lynn chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
awesomeness! I feel a bit teary...
Rinny.Rum chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Very nice poem ;.;
Yami and Ryoko chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I like the last line in the poem very much. It needs a little editing though, it has a lot of grammer mistakes. But nice done the least.
Breyana chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Girl loved it. One of the best love/pain poems that i have ever read. Y'all better give this girl some more positive reviews. Keep on keeping on.I might have to use that"do you know what pain is" on one of my boyfriends. (lol)Thanks for the tip.
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
That last sentence was shocking and very touching...great one-shot.
Louna chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I love your fic , and this one is short but so great .

"Pain is when you can't tell her you love her" .

You make me cry ! :'(

Poor Ran , poor Shinichi .

Bravo , Coco .

Louna,a Franch fan of fanfictions !
mzhang chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
God angst story! (I'm writing all the reviews I can today, in case that you're wondering how many I did!)
Kaito-neechan chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
That was... one of the... *.* BEST things I've read! Dunno why, but today I'm really sensitive and almost start to cry over every single romantic scene I see/read!
gloomysummer chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Hey good poem! Aare you going to write a following story... coz it's really good!
Animangas chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
i thought the whole story was pretty cute. only thing i wouldve changed would be to fix up the poem a bit. it was pretty good, but you had a few grammar mistakes every now and then. its still awesome though, especially for having written it in about 10 minutes! ok, thats all. -

tootles
Kudos4U chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Awe! Pleaseocntinue with your writings, love it adding to C2!
magicbulletgirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
saddness. that was well written. keep it up.