Reviews for Scars Of The Heart
Gollum's Fish chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
(Tutts quite loudly at the reviews) Does anyone review properly any more, or am I the only one?

OK, it's been years since you posted this, I know, but I have this amazing way of rooting up older stories from the pit of fathomless stomach, hence I'm reviewing some three years later!

Very well written, I thought. Your characterisation was brilliant, and I found it quite amazing how you managed to guess so correctly what would come to pass in the books. Nicely done!

All of your characters are - well - in character, and the exchanges you have between them are truly wonderful: there is a natural flow to both conversation and description, and the story maintains a healthy balance throughout.

The idea behind this story is also highly believeable. Everything makes sense, from Hermione's disappearance

to Ron and Harry being Aurors with Malfoy; everything fits with a fluidity rarely found in fan fiction.

I only wish there was more, because I would quite happily lap it up like a cat with a dish of cream! Well, not quite, but you understand what I mean - it is 03:10 in the morning, and strange metaphors and whatever always spring to mind at this time. Best time for writing for me, because I'm so random. Anyway, sleep now!

All the best,

Gollum's Fish
PenPatronus chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
This is good! Great characterization. I hope you plan on updating again. *PP*
Jeefus chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
Great Story, Please update fast
SeaWench chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Just wonderful. I can't wait to hear the rest of the backstory. Arthur's rise in popularity comes as little suprise, but which of the Weasleys didn't make it? Don't leave us hanging...
harrysmom chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Please update this! It's brilliant.
Taa chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
That's so AMAZING. You've got the rawest talent for storytelling I've seen.
brasilian fan chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
Your fic is amazing! It's really good to know there are still great fics here in Please don't stop writing it, I'm wainting for the next chapter!
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 10/1/2004