Reviews for A Unified Front
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That's so sweet!
Bittersweet words chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I'm impressed.

This is touching and strong.

Well written.

One of my favourite stories.
Grim Reaper chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Excellent writing! Please write more!
forcefan chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Emotional story, very impressive. To leave the story as is would be understandable but I hope there will be future chapters!
Anakin SkyWolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
*squeals*

This is great! Continue? Please?
Tiana Calthye chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
And this is how it SHOULD'VE been. Agh... (mad at Anakin) This is the way the story SHOULD'VE went. I swear, when that last episode comes out I'm going to kill Anakin...

Don't mind me, I just don't think Anakin should've turned dark. Obi-Wan could've saved him...

(deep thoughts insue) If my master could save me from the darkside, why couldn't Obi-Wan...? Why does it have to end that way?

I loved the story. I always have appreciated drama, tention... and stories when a character is pulled towards the darkside. You did a great job of portaying the angst, and drama of this scene. Sigh... I only wonder if Episode 3 will line up to some of the fanfictions I've read.

Great fanfic! Keep it up!

MTFBWY!

-Eowyn Skywalker
Garowyn chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Great writing. I enjoyed it.
Bek-K chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
That was awesome! :) I hope you continue this, maybe show their relationship now that they have a stable foundation to rebuild their relationship. I really liked this, you did a great job!
shastalily chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Double Wow! I think this is a really good inside look at the relationship between Obi-Wan and Anakin... The love and respect between them is so well written.
joe chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
that was really good. u should continue it.
Labrisa chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
If Anakin had had that type of breakdown everything'd have been much different.. but I liked it, I'm glad Kenobi finally listened!
Ae Fond Kiss chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Brilliant, please continue this wonderful fic!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2