Reviews for You Already Will
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
I like this one!
whalerider chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
And you stopped just when it was getting good!

Beth Weasley chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
*chuckles* Yay for Anakin surviving the DS2! LurveCounselor!Luke was funny, especially since he already has a thing for Mara and hasn't even realized it yet. And I like the white armor idea for Anakin, especially with his face visible. I'd be interested in seeing more of this, if you ever decide to put it up!
Cyranothe2nd chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
Ok, the Mara think is resolved, at least.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
I have a hard time believing that Anakin wouldn't know who Mara is.

Also, I think Leia is a little harsh about not wanting to train under her father. A little too close to the Darkside.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Oh, I like that the first thing they do is get rid of the black.

You need to put serction breaks in here so it isn't as confusing. Just a line of - or something.

Also, I think it was unfair of Luke to expect Leia to accept Anakin just like that. I think he has a bit more empathy than that. But I like the substory with Mara and I like the idea of the dual personality, Vader/Anakin.
MOo chapter 5 . 3/10/2005
Well I certainly like the concept of your story but people are acting out of character! Especially Han, but not so much Leia and Anakin. Also, did Chewie decide to vanish from the face of the Moon or what.
Agent S7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
An interesting start, and a fascinating AU. I'm enjoying this story. I don't know what it is about it, there's just something incredible about it. Good job,

Amylion chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Sorry but this really isn't my thing. For a start, Luke would never react so cool to Obi Wan's presence after all that's happened. Second, Han would never accept Anakin so easily after the carbonite freezing thing and the hunt on him and his friends. Neither would Anakin expect Leia to be that forgiving. I just don't like the general atmosphere of your story and I don't think you have a real insight in the characters. It's way too abrupt, you leave no place for real emotions and your insight in the story line and characters from the SW Universe is lacking severely. But your writing style is okay.

Greetings, Amys.
shloki chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
I like your story. i cant wait to see waht happenes next. I hope you uppdate soon.
K9 the First chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
Chemical Ghost chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
That was a great chapter, and I loved the L/M sequence. Looks like possible romance to me.(*wink*)
Pokey1984 chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
You capture the spirit of the movies so well. George worked hard to keep enough humor to offset the horrible twists and turns. You continue that effort in a way that the published authors tend to forget.

The plot line is a little blunt, a little too abrupt, but your writing can make me want to cry, then laugh out loud, and then cheer on the good guy. That is, perhaps the most important part. Despite the abrupt way the story unfolds, it is still a very good piece fo writing. Your passion puts the reader inside the story, and that is what makes you a good author.

Keep writing, you're getting better with every line. (Oh, and the story is cool too. :-)

Pokey1984 chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Intersting twist, Leia's relationship to Anakin is going to be common knowledge and Luke is hiding his. I don't think I've seen this one before.

Ah, the emergence of the ever elusive Mar'isu. Quite an elegent being, if a bit under developed.

One question, if Mara came out with red lightsabre blazing, how would she expect everyone to believe she was "just a petty dignitary"?

Otherwise, way cool. I'm headed for chapter three now. See ya.

Nicolae chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
Wow. I don't know what to say. Update?