Reviews for Chocolate Problems
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
A very good story. The main attractive of the Arnolds show are all the crazy and interesting secondary characters of the series, and Chocolate Boy is always good for a laugh. Keep the good writing, and please finish your most recent stories.
Number6 chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I loved this fanfiction. It's a good one-shot, and I think that the highlights are:

The fake scottish acent of campfire lass...

The chocolate rambling of Chocolate boy...

Rhonda Wellington Lloyd being the voice of reason!

Arnold's despair before Chocolate boy conduct

And all the gang (only Eugene, Brainy and Lila were missing)

This was a very good one shot.

Thanks and please excuse my bad english.
Flute-Player14 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
You know the show very well! Great story! As the Mc Donalds commercial goes, "i'm lovin it!" *mutters* I hate that commercial. Anyway, I look forward to reading your stories in the future.
BellaMay76 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
That story was as sweet as a box of chocolate turtles! I really liked how you kept Campfire Lass in her Scottish brogue, it was very entertaining to read and I could actually hear her saying the words in my head. Nice one shot!
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Oh wow! That made me smile! I'm grinning ear to ear! It's so sweet! I love it! And yes, it was a rather long one-shot, but I've read longer (trust me)! Awsome job! I love your works!

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Demile chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Aw! Too cute! Very nice... There were a few mistakes here an there mostly a few tense mistakes... like you put "cry" instead of "cried" and that sort of thing.

Nice fic though. Creative :)

-Demile