Reviews for Slow Drag
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Poor Eiri. You did a brilliant job with this.
Ashcat chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wow.. I really like this but it is very sad! I think you handled Eiri post Kitizaiwa very well, we have such little information to go on about that time but I found your writing both plausible and well done!
suckers love chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I rather like it.:)
Stagg chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
GAA that was so... so poetic and sweet and... PERFECT! amazing. anyway, keep it up, and sorry for reviewing so much.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Sad, but sweet.
Kit chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This story is really good. Really good. I don't know how else to say it. It just...I don't know...captures everything. It's really good.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
wonderful. just wonderful!
ryugin chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
that was really sweet...i always tried to picture what happened between eiri's rape and going back to japan. it was good.

i liked the ending. most authors just go for a crazy, selfish Shuichi...but I always thought that he'd eventually grow and armour against yuki's coldness and see it for it really is.

good job and i hope you write more.
Polka dot chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Oh yeah, angst is so much better than happy fics. Does anyone read happy fics?
ying87 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
*sniff* sweet sweet story! i don't really like angst but the last part made it alright again...( i was a little afraid that there would be an absence of shuichi )
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Aww... I always feel sad when I think about Yuki and Yuki... well about Eiri and Yuki.

You make really good fics, andI liked this one a lot (though the best songfic I've read so far it's I'm Gonna Smile! That one is one of my favorites as well!)

Anyway, keep on writing.

Ja ne!
Reiannah chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your fic... it was beautifully written and the characters were excellently portrayed. It was wonderful from beginning to end.

I rarely enjoy reading songfics myself b/c they never seem to flow well. Yours is an exception to the standard and I applaud you on a job well done.

I loved the history and background you weaved for Yuki... from the cigarettes to snow... it all made sense and you were able to tie all the loose ends together in a perfect bow.

There was a lot of feeling in your story which made it easier for me to empathize w/ the characters... I felt so bad for Eiri when he was in the hospital.

*huggles author*

Nicey-nice... hope you write more songfics in the future! Ja ne!

_ Reiannah