Reviews for The Pain
InuKags4Evr chapter 66 . 4/13
OMG! this is a great story! I don't think I have any tears left, but it was so worth it. Loved it!
Shoesarecool chapter 54 . 11/30/2016
Omg! So happy that kikiyo saved him!
Shoesarecool chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
Omg I love that he asked her that and she said yes!
Min-chan17 chapter 66 . 9/6/2016
I love you, read this baby in 3 days cause i couldn't stop and because i was on my toes in every chap, thanks for this darling
MyFluffleFix chapter 27 . 8/20/2016
Do you know how long it took for me to realize your name was Captain applesauce? I think my brain actually stuttered. Great story tho.
EeveeGirl23 chapter 66 . 4/30/2016
Words can't say how much I loved this story. Every part of your story was amazing. It's hard to find story's like this. I just hope the next story I find will be as amazing as this one but that won't happen. Stories like this one are hard to find. Thank you for this story!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 57 . 8/2/2015
I think I could see why people wanted to know this but I absolutely did not. There wasn't a purpose other than morbid curiosity that could have been sated with a one shot it didn't need to be here because it no longer matters. It's still well written and we'll done I'm not disputing that in the least but it didn't need to be here.
beachgirl5647 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
You are an absolutely fantastic writer! I throughly enjoyed this whole story and thought that it was very orginial and creative. The way you described everything, from the thoughts to the feelings to the scenes, was fantastic. I hope you continue to write whether its fanfiction or other types of writing because you have a great talent for it!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
I'm not usually in the habit of reviewing chapters of something that was finished so long ago I usually wait until the end but I loved this chapter so much I just had to say something. In every fanfiction I've read where Kagome is upset about everyone having to save her all the time no one has ever handled it as perfectly as you have, fantastic.
QueenTatooine chapter 66 . 5/11/2015
Very nice story. Its hard to find a good Inuyasha fanfic I haven't already read. Good job on this.
InuRiotGrrl chapter 66 . 2/13/2015
Wow...I have to say this is definitely among my most favorite of all the Inuyasha fanfictions I've ever read!

Wonderful job portraying the characters, an excellent plot, great dialogue, and I loved every word! I loved how the youkai plus Rin survived all this time. It was an awesome surprise when you it was first revealed in the story that there are in fact youkai in the modern world (I can't remember just when that was, though.) Of course, it's sad that they had to say goodbye to Sango and Miroku, but InuKag just couldn't stay in the past, for like you said, they would risk altering too much in those 500 years they were supposed to have been dead for.

I just love this story. I'll have to reread it again sometime. And I love the epilogue, with their kids! This was probably my favorite chapter to read. I like how it had several time skips, rather than the entire epilogue taking place at one particular point in their lives.

Hiro saying "fucking kitsune" while he was a little baby...hehe. They are SO Inuyasha's boys. :)
InuRiotGrrl chapter 54 . 2/11/2015
I totally did not expect Kikyo to bring their son back to them.

And those last couple chapters were brutal, with the way you killed her! Damn...
InuRiotGrrl chapter 38 . 2/9/2015
Shippo just killed me at the end! "Why won't you ever roll down a hill with me?" OMG lol...
DragonSpirit03 chapter 66 . 1/30/2015
LOL!
DragonSpirit03 chapter 50 . 1/29/2015
SH**. The crap is going to hit the fan!
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »