Reviews for The Pain
brittanyrayne1984 chapter 60 . 6/13/2023
Love the story! You have an amazing ability with words btw. I can’t believe you’re 18 while writing this! You are very talented.
Rumi.NoTaisho chapter 66 . 4/10/2023
I’m not really into long fics, but I’m glad I found thismy heart broke when Inuyasha was almost dead next to the well and of course, when Kagome was dead in the tree. You have a talent to get into the reader. Congrats for this fic
Guest chapter 66 . 8/17/2020
It's 2020 and I've recently decided to start watching Inuyasha again in my late 20s. Of course I wanted to delve into fic as well and found this one as a recommend on an old Tumblr post. It's 13 years old and I don't know where you are in the world right now or if you even will see this, but this story wasn't anything short of amazing. You wrote all of the characters so well and your art of storytelling is incomparable. I almost wish this was a book that I could have in my hands to reread all the time. Or if someone could please draw comic of the whole thing. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Just know I'll be rereading this for many times to come.
potterqueen86 chapter 66 . 3/7/2020
It was very good. A little dry in some places , but overall really good.
LittleMissInuKag chapter 26 . 12/15/2019
If you ever go back to editing this fic, please remove your author's notes that you placed between sentences. And please, spell "fuck" correctly. No need to censor it. I really love this story but the misplaced author's notes and your censoring of the word "fuck" make this less appealing to read.
LittleMissInuKag chapter 19 . 12/15/2019
I'm just wondering why Kagome keeps calling her mother "ma'am". It's...er, weird.
LittleMissInuKag chapter 18 . 12/15/2019
This story would've been more beautiful if you didn't put your author's notes inside your paragraphs. Author's notes should be placed at the end of a chapter to make your paragraphs clean and not a sore for eyes.
RubyJung chapter 53 . 2/11/2019
this chapter make me cry
RubyJung chapter 52 . 2/11/2019
inukag moment... so cute
RubyJung chapter 40 . 2/9/2019
pup on the way... _
RubyJung chapter 38 . 2/9/2019
lol... love this chapter..
RubyJung chapter 30 . 2/9/2019
aawww... love the end of this chapter... "Forever" ... love... love.. love
RubyJung chapter 20 . 2/8/2019
I love this side of inuyasha... cute
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »