Reviews for Harry Potter and the Tearing of the Veil
pstibbons chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
Interesting ... I suppose Lavinia's a were or vamp?

Nice fic
armygundamgirl chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
I'm really enjoying your story and am very happy to find a well written fic that includes OC's and can't wait to find out how they evolve throughout the rest of the story.
Azrei chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
I think this story seems like a good one so far.I just hope you can keep it up.I have read some stories that started great but tapered sorry if that sounded critical. but I give you two thumbs up so far :)
MaRoNcOoL chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
I love it but I wonder who the woman is that sirius has feelings for, I'm so excited.

I don't think Lavinia is as bad as the others.

But I wonder why she was put in slytherin.

Oh well I'll find out soon I hope so please update very soon so I'll have my questions will be answered.

MaRoNcOoL
LostBones chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
this is a brilliant story! Pleas update soon! :D
Sirenfox chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
You are so cruel, leaving your story at that point. I really was enjoying it. Please continue soon. Thanks
Ana Cardic chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
Holy flip, guys, this is good. I can't believe you only have one review! Well, I suppose things move quickly in the HP category. Frequent updates, BTW, help keep things like this at the top, where more people can see them, hint, hint.

This is a really original idea, I'd never even thought of Sirius coming back through the Room of Requirement, that's really clever. I'm also fascinated by the newcomers. Something tells me that Lavinia is the one Sirius likes... my, my, wouldn't THAT be interesting...

One tiny little criticism (I always make a point of giving criticisms, simply because I don't like it when I get a solely "THIS IS BLOODY BRILLIANT" review - although yours definitely counts in the Bloody Brilliant category.) You seem to be kind of excluding Ron... he got sent back to bed, for example. Not only do I think that Dumbledore wouldn't do that, there's also no way that Ron would stand for it. He also seems kind of childish, whining about not wanting to get detention. If I were you - and I'm not, so if you don't want to take my advice, that's totally cool as your story is brilliant anyway - I would keep Ron in more. Not only would it be more in character, it would also provide some really interesting scenes and tidbits, what with Ron noticing that Harry and Hermione are getting rather... closer.

Again, brilliant beyond brilliant, and update soon! (This story is on my Favorites, BTW. Just a little extra motivation.) Rock on! ;o)

-BBDS
Geneva Lee chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
This is good. Continue writing. Your ideas are good, and you are obviously a very good writer. Keep the great work up. :)