Reviews for The Coyote Child
TOSoldtimer chapter 15 . 2/24
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for not abandoning it at the edge of a cliff!
You could always finish it someday, or write a sequel. I'd love to see Yukio get his family.
kissn'envy chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I hope you continue doing this story! I'm re-reading The Lucky Ones for the third time now, you're writing is fantastic!:D:D
little25victor chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Very good story. A great follow-up to the Lucky Ones. Please! If you're almost done, please finish this story. I'm desperate to learn the end!
kokoronagomu chapter 15 . 3/9/2013
this is a very moving story. it's been years since i read the other and i don't usually like stories that feature an OC more prominently than canon characters but i think that having yukio grow up through the other story has solidified his presence in my mind and in their family in your stories' universe. i like that you've given him such depth and substance over the course of the two stories. an author friend in the following fandom had complained of her dislike of stories that are more about the OCs than the fandom's main characters so i suggested 'the lucky ones' and this as an example of the only story i enjoyed of that nature.

if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that is being released internationally and already on dvd and blue ray. the movie is really great (if you're familiar with torrent or there are sites that have it in its entirety)... they've also released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that i believe the movie is partially based on (although it's similar in feel to the original manga canon).

if you plug in the following code in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

yaLOPVAuJs4

the anime can be watched anywhere they show anime on line. the same with the manga. as a matter of fact you may find many similarities and parallels between 'rurouni kenshin' and 'inuyasha' stories in the manga (although they are completely different).

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
That Crazy Halo Girl chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
I have been a fan of this story since it first started. I hope (against hope, it seems) that one day you finish it. I still enjoy it all these years later, even though I hardly read Inuyasha fanfic anymore.
Lori Z chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
I have been in Love with your writting style for years. I bought The Heart of a Fox and I have read it 6 times and I look forward to reading it again. I have reread The Lucky ones so many times that I could recite it word for word. I really enjoy The Coyote Child and I really want you to keep writing it. I would love to see the next chapter of Yukio's story. I hope that you include Forest Child in it but that is your choice. I just would love for you to start writting Inuyasha Fanfics again. Thank you for your wonderful stories and many many hours of enjoyable reading.
bowtiesandbombshells chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
I don't have much to say besides the fact that I love this story and it would mean the absolute world to me if you continued it.
StoryBeta chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
please please please please please please please please please continue this story or I will keep adding pleases to this!
RIP chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
Its so sad to see such a good and true fanfic, end up dying a slow pain full death.
RIP The Coyote Child. Rest In Peace, you had a good run.
lala chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Hmm.. seem like the girl emma is more 'concerned' about yukio then about the self centered for a character that supposedly is kind and giving :/
Alice chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
First and foremost, I LOVE LO and all the characters in it. But i have to say, as much as i love the revival of my most loved OCs like Yukio, Ian, Tetsu and gang, Emma is doing nothing for me. She is a simple two dimensional, formuliac 'perfect' girl. The cliched gentle, intelligent, accommodating girl who heals the broken heart of the man she has a thing for. Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed that the girl Yukio is falling for is (please forgive me for saying this) annoying and really boring.
trueinuyashalovergirl chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
Please please please finish this story! I absolutely love your work and I wanna see this work in completion like the other stories of yours I have read. Your an amazing author and story teller.
Naiara chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
Hi there! I'm sorry for nagging you too much. You are probably with your hands full or strongly compromised but please, please I beg you! Don't leave Yukio hanging!:S I love your narrative style and I would like Yukio to stop hurting so much.

Please take over this again... Ian has not seen his parents and big brother in a while now :P

Blessings from above

n_n
universalbeat chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
It's nice to see these characters expanded. Love the fic., can't wait to read more!
Tigra22 chapter 15 . 2/4/2012