Reviews for The Coyote Child
Kim chapter 16 . 3/20
Are we going to get a new chapter? I love this story and The Lucky One too.
bookgirl18 chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
I started crying! I love this series! Do you think that you will continue to write it? I hope so.
XStylus chapter 16 . 7/30/2016
I just finished a week-long binge of this story and its predecessor. I read very few Inu-yasha stories, but this one was exquisite. Well researched and well written.

This humble reader kindly thanks you for the careful time you invested in writing this and I look forward to seeing its conclusion. I hope this message gives at least a small bit of encouragement to see it through. With this story being so close, it'd be a tragedy to stop now.

Once again, thank you so very much.
WynnCharmer chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
I'm three chapters in, and what I notice is that the narrative has no drive, nothing that pushes the story forward. It's as if you're just describing a series of events. Dialogue overwhelms nearly every other aspect of this story, and here dialogue is used to convey ... well... everything from plot to feelings.
ladytokyo chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
I am so beyond happy that you have updated! Thank you so much. I cried so hard in the chapter. So I think that's a great way to return. Please update soon still love this sorry, been reading this since chapter 3 at .

Ladytokyo aka Shivonne
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the October 2015 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. fav. cc/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
.cc/winners / 2015-2/ october-2015/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
user/ FeudalAssociation/library/Fan Fiction%20October%202015?sort3 &page1

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
.cc/

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
s286 .photo /user/Feudal Association/library/

~The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. fav. cc/ nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

* *Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
athenai chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
Finally! I was starting to think this one was in a perpetual hiatus D:

I liked this chapter a lot because it shed some light about Miaka. I always thought her the pitiful woman, but there's always so much more than that. It is a complex character. Thank you for updating this story...! I hope to see more about it soon!

Bye!
bloodsong chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
Yay! New chapter! Thank you so much for this. I lost my husband five years ago 9/30, so I know Yukio's pain. It's so hard to let go of a Beloved Dead, especially when you truly believe they were The One For You. Wolf, my husband, was mine. I don't think there's an Emma in my future, but I get the feeling Yukio is getting to the point I'm at, ready to Live and Find Happiness.
nyteangelofdarkness chapter 16 . 9/1/2015
Another perfect addition! and perfect timing...just finished my quarter yearly reading of TLO and TCC and was delighted to see an update. Thank you so much for continuing this and cannot wait till the next installment.
Moongal850 chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
I re-read these stories once or tweice a year simply because they are some of my all time favorites. I am so excited beyond words that you are getting the chance to work on this story some more. Always a fan.
Trin24 chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
There are stories I have to reread after two years and remember nothing but tiny story fragments.. Then there is your story.. I reread a bit of the last chapter and remembered everything without problem! Nice work!
Mageofthebooks chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
That was wonderful! You have a real gift with characterization. What a lovely surprise to get an alert one of my favorite fan fiction stories was being continued. The Lucky Ones has remained my favorite Inuyasha FF, I've revisited many times. I'm so happy your finishing Yukio's story. Thank you so much for writing it, I've loved it!
Krescendo chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
Awesome way to come back after 4.5 years. I enjoyed this chapter immensely. ;D
kenzie.parish chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
Oh god, I'm absolutely BAWLING right now! This was such a deep, moving chapter, and I really appreciate the depth of emotion from Miaka and the sheer volume in which Yukio loved her. It was made all the more profound by having it told by his dead mate, to get her side of the story. Now excuse me from this analysis and leave me to my raging sea of emotions and tears.