Reviews for The Coyote Child
Dea Mariella chapter 18 . 2/25
I’m sitting here all misty eyed and with a soppy grin on my face. This was beautiful and a wonderful journey. I love the way you write this family. I think this and TLO are my fave IY fics. Thank you. It’s weird to think of a piece that I read from the beginning finishing this many years later. I’m sure all of us are very different people. Thank you again. Well I’ll finish this and go decide if I’m going to cry.
alym1672 chapter 18 . 2/22
thank you so much for finishing this story I loved it so much, now that its finished i think I'll read Heart of a Fox again. will Soul of a Fox (I think that what you called it) be available to buy anytime soon?
Hotaru83 chapter 18 . 2/12
It's bittersweet to see this story end. Thank you for finishing the story.
Butterfliesinthewind chapter 18 . 2/12
Omg you finished it! 2 final chapters in a few days! thank you so much for finishing this. I can't believe it's been 13 years, but I've enjoyed everything you've given us in that time.
Wonderful
Echo Hunter chapter 1 . 2/12
I'm so glad you came back to this story! i re-read this and the lucky ones twice two months ago. Its the only Kagome/Inuyasha fic i re-read. I've given up on IY and stick with Kagome/Sesshoumaru fics but your stories are my favorite of IY. You kept him true to himself thru all his years and i believe that you have captured the true IY. thanks again for finishing!
That Crazy Halo Girl chapter 18 . 2/11
Very happy to see this finished! I have been a big fan for 13 years and just last week was thinking about this series. Thank you for the awesome adventure.
Great ending!
I have so enjoyed this, you have a real affinity for capturing mood.
I'll miss it. Anymore IY work ahead?

Ladycash, not logged in.
Butterfliesinthewind chapter 1 . 2/11
Oh my giddy aunt! Thank you so much for carrying on! I couldn't believe it when I saw the notification with an update! it was everything I wanted and more!
odysseyofurania chapter 17 . 2/7
Thank you for the update! Worth the wait!
little25victor chapter 17 . 2/7
Finally! Thank You for finishing this story. Being left hanging for so long, I lost track.

It annoy's me that it has been up for so long, then they complain that The Lucky Ones is TOO ADULT? Idiots! Now I will have to dig up my old MediaMiner account. Ah well, here's hoping you continue on writing.

More InuYasha! MORE!
Like sipping aged cognac. Thank you so very much for this.
Dea Mariella chapter 17 . 2/4
When I saw the email notification I had to hustle on over and read it! Glad the story’s winding upI love your telling of IY charactersI look forward to the next as always, and I’ll probably read and reread half a dozen times between then and now anywayLove your workit’s always a great day to see an update.
Kalaong chapter 17 . 2/4
SQUEE
WAFF

...Nice to see you're still working on this!
I love this story so much! Thanks for updating.