Reviews for Project Human
Nanami chapter 7 . 4/24
I loved the end, hilarious to the point where I was sent to shut up by my laughter, thank you for such a nice job, I hope and someday you will encourage us to do a continuation. Thanks for your imagination.

Live The GaaSaku!
Nanami chapter 6 . 4/24
Without words at the end of your chapter, it was intense as you portrayed everything, I liked it and at the same time it made me burn my face, I had not read anything like this, thank you.

Live the GaaSaku!
Nanami chapter 5 . 4/24
I was shocked, a really interesting chapter, I did not think it was going to develop that way. Thank you for your work.

Live GaaSaku!
Nanami chapter 4 . 4/24
You broke my heart when I started, it hurts that Lee is the boy bouncing, but it hurts more than Gaara used Sakura out of curiosity, it was heartbreaking, but understandable, you got me a laugh with asking Naruto for relationship advice.

Live the GaaSaku!
Nanami chapter 3 . 4/24
I'm surprised, now I understand your title, it's very intense your story I'm glad to read it, I love GaaSaku, I understand Sakura's conflict with Lee, it's complicated how you've developed this, you have me super excited, thanks for your work.

Live the GaaSaku
Nanami chapter 2 . 4/24
The fight was great, Gaara and Naruto stood out, adore this chapter.

Live GaaSaku
Nanami chapter 1 . 4/24
Wao, interesting. It has potential, I like it.

live GaaSaku
Nanami chapter 7 . 2/22
Awesome...i love, thanks you very thanks
you are a tease! I think.. I mean endings such a cliffy and yet is so right.. I can't help but imagine and laugh on their expressions.. What a good read. thank u!
littlemissvictoria chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Is his voice... cracking? Ohoho, someone's getting hit pretty hard by the hormone train...
jacpin2002 chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
This was a fantastic story! I love how they all grew up together and matured as well. I especially love Gaasaku. I wish this is how canon actually went. I love that Gaara was man enough to go for what he wants and also to make sure that his friendship with Lee was not destroyed. I'm also glad that Sakura was not lame in this story.
Moonstone Muse chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
It's amazing that this is still a story I come back to again and again. I've read it at least once a year every year for the last six years! Thank you!
Ashley0.0maltese chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
One of the best gaasaku I've read! Awesome job!
JeslynBoo chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
Mmm... that was lovely. I am going to go have happy dreams now methinks. Thank you!
mythaeology chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
I'm starting to really love how you write GaaSaku.