Reviews for Project Human
jacpin2002 chapter 7 . 7/28
This was a fantastic story! I love how they all grew up together and matured as well. I especially love Gaasaku. I wish this is how canon actually went. I love that Gaara was man enough to go for what he wants and also to make sure that his friendship with Lee was not destroyed. I'm also glad that Sakura was not lame in this story.
Moonstone Muse chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
It's amazing that this is still a story I come back to again and again. I've read it at least once a year every year for the last six years! Thank you!
Ashley0.0maltese chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
One of the best gaasaku I've read! Awesome job!
JeslynBoo chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
Mmm... that was lovely. I am going to go have happy dreams now methinks. Thank you!
mythaeology chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
I'm starting to really love how you write GaaSaku.
Seltap chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
I loved this. In the beginning I was skeptical, but the more I read, the more I fell in love. Thank you for the story!
Namii-ya chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Perfect! I just can't help but love the way you portrayed the characters. :)
HumAlong chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
This was absolutely beautiful!
AzureSea8 chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
I loved it! The whole situation and the brutality of it! The love that grew from the broken pieces of Gaara and Sakura. The sweet moment and the harshness of the not so sweet ones. But mostly the love that leaves you breathless and in pain from the raw beauty of it! Please write more like this one! I will read it for sure!
RubyGloom7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Brilliant briliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant briliant brilliant brilliant shiny brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant!
crimsontears82684 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
I enjoyed this fic. I like how Gaara progressively became more open instead of being scarily reborn or possesive all of a sudden. I also liked that Lee was the major impedus to his movement to change. Overall, well worth the read.
icey-glade chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
I am not sure what to say, these last two chapters have just been so emotionally charged and they just really effected me. I can not seem to articulate how, GAHH, I can not think! I am just so effected! The... Man I want to write this review later but if I do not do it now I never will. It was just so good. I was left breathless and I just cannot describe what I am feeling now, in a good way of course. WOW what an ending, a funny but a little sad way of ending it(because they do not trust Gaara) but mostly happy and uplifting, and terribly embarrasing for all that will be involved in the big confrontation that is not shown. I can imagine it now, Naruto will use his rasengan to break into the room, everyone will be in battle ready positions, and then just shock. Kiba will say that is smells like sex and blood and everyones eyes will go wide. Naruto will blubber and in the end someone will be punched, things will be thrown(hopefully nothing too pointy) and Sakura will be as red as the shirt she usually wears. It would be glorious,
icey-glade chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Oh Naruto *rolls eyes* what ever would we do without your jokes and quips? Oh I love Naruto and I am glad that Sakura and Lee did not part on too bad of terms. Yay for friendship! And I can not extend this any longer because I reely, Reely, R-E-ELY, want to read the next chapter. Good bye for now!
icey-glade chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Aww, the NaruHina, so cute, I am glad that Naruto gets to be in a happy and stable relationship. 38) And Sasuke is going to bolt, hmm I did not quite expect that, but it is not unthinkable, what with the way he has been acting throughout the story. And Chouji and Neji died to get this jerkwad back. ,u_u, *cry* Poor Sakura, her mother died and she is feeling guilty about her feelings and this chapter is pretty sad, GR-EAT, but sad.
icey-glade chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Wow, I somehow did not notice that I forgot to review the last chapter in my rush to read more, normally I at least realize that I should review because I liked a story and then continue on to the next chapter with just a little guilt, and wow I need to stop making reviews about me. But I guess my little story just emphasizes how awesome this story is and how much I love it. Poor Lee. Poor poor Lee, he is such a good guy. And I loved the part with Ino and the parts with the interactions between Sakura, Lee, Naruto and Gaara. That fight that Naruto and Gaara had also seemed pretty awesome and I loved how it ended, it really said something about how Gaara has changed since he was, well less than sane, or rather less sane than he is now in the story, and just curious but exactly how much time has passed from the first chapter until this one? It has to be about two years if not longer right? Factoring in the six months between chunnin exams and that trouble in Sand? Just curious and probably wrong, I never have been too good at math. 38P