Reviews for Project Human
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 7 . 2/14/2005
please please updatea s sson as possible please?
Koren Gurl chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
OMG! i just finished reading it and it was GREAT! FABULOUS! I LUVED IT!
Siluial chapter 7 . 2/4/2005
Just...wow. I love you. Will you have my children? XD

This fic is just so powerful - you put me through some real highs and lows. I'm too shellshocked now to really form anything coherent enough to be put here. Suffice to say you rocked the god-loving blue socks right off my feet.

This is definately going on my favorites list...
zuckerfrei chapter 7 . 2/2/2005
Just read your story. Wow. )

It was a bit strange at the beginning, but it caught me after the 1st chapter. I really like your style and the way you wrote Sakura's emotions and inner dialogues. (oh, and Gaara was so damn cute in a strange way XD) There were a few scenes that I didn't like, but others were so great, it doesn't matter.

You made me squeal, you made my heart twitch and squirm - I was hypnotized by your story and that's all that I need to stay happy XD *goes checking your other stories*

*adding story to favourites*

Thank you so much for this fic. _
BlueMarina chapter 7 . 1/8/2005
AW soo cute!
LadytehMa chapter 7 . 12/28/2004
Wow. Brilliant. More?
Scurvy chapter 6 . 12/22/2004
[eh/ messed up the review. ] i heart this story. and i heart the way you write. and i especially enjoyed reading the part with "Spanky" and "sociopathic blitz" about Gaara.
Scurvy chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
o my wow/ i
Kerrie-chan chapter 7 . 12/8/2004
wahh this is such a good fic! I love it XD good work!
Campurr chapter 7 . 11/15/2004
Holy Fuck.

And I do mean that literally.

That was intense.

lucky me I read that in one sitting (sqirmed,screamed in shock a couple times, smiled so much my face hurt at others)

Just amazing.

Thanks for existing

Chris
violettachan chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
Yei _ It's complete. The ending seemed a bit abrupt though... It seemed more of a fun scene to end a chapter than an entire story to me. Regardless, I loved it. I really like how you showed the effect Sasuke's twisted mentality had on Sakura (cause he's still her first love regardless of what he turned into). I think you did a superb job of showing how the Sand (even Temari) views Gaara as a tool/nonhuman to a great extent...how convenience outrules empathy in their treatment of him.

The best part of the story, though, was the fact that Gaara didn't turn into a mushy idiot that would be way OOC. The roughness of his love is much more appropriate and realistic, though I have my doubts as to whether someone inherently emotional as Sakura would deal so well with that as in your story.

Overall, I want to congratulate you and will definitely keep a look-out on your upcoming fics.

Cheers,

Violettachan
The Spatula Chick chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
Great ending! I can just imagine her explainging it all to them...!
The Spatula Chick chapter 5 . 10/20/2004
Wel, you've got me drooling over this grown up, beatiful Gaara...*wipes drool* Even though I was rooting for Lee.

Very NIce. Good and slow does it. I hate when they fall in love all easy and simple..no fun in that!
The Spatula Chick chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
Very nice! Great inner conflicts there...even though I'm rooting for Lee, you've got me sympathetic and wondering for Gaara. Very nice job!
The Spatula Chick chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
They all seem a bit OOC, even though you justify the changes in personality well. I don't think the fights would have been that...nice. What about all the drama?

But well written, good work.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »