Reviews for Project Human
Malitia chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
o ... mg... lemons are nice ! updat esoon or i'll die! gaara.. HOTTAY! ugh.. update.. so0o0o00on

Malitai
cuito chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
Awesome story! You updated quick! _
Redd AKA Vengeance chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
I rather do like the way in your stories that you dont make Sakura out to be a bitch. Other fics sport her as the bad one or absolutely inocent; it's sickening. Wonderously, you've managed to give her good qualities while still keeping her in character; very rare indeed, randomsome. I look foward to reading the rest of this story as much as I did your last one. Your work is appreciated to thoughs of us that can type out a more reformed review; your grammar is also exceptional. Thank you for your time, as always.-Redd
Lady Light chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
gara and sa-chan
Pout chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
They seem like they have so much fun! I rather enjoy Sakura's confusion over Gaara and the rest of her boys. And the fight scenes were done very nicely. I'm really enjoying your story and I look forward to your next chapter!
Chaotic Demon chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
Vanya Starwind chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
*beats Lee down with a stick* No no no no no! Bad boy! Gaara is the only one allowed to take Sakura out! Go molest Gai or something... *looks around for Gaara* You, Mr. Sandy-Pants! Go to that place I went to today with my boyfriend and tell Sakura how you really feel! And make sure the candles don't go out!

Yeah... Another good one... Love love love your fics... More?
doranobaka chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
This is really interesting. I'd never given the idea of GaaSaku much thought, let alone a GaaSakuLee triangle, but this story has definitely caught my attention. :) I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.

And I think the proper spelling is "metronome." But don't quote me on that.
Malitia chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
Gaara u seductor. muahah hottay. good chapter! very nice fights. nice and short *sigh* those are good fights ahha. anyways, awesome! keep on going!

ja ne

malitia
Ciastor chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
o.o ::clings to you:: don't tell me this was a one-shot! good lord, it's WAY too good!

It's absolutely adorable
Luminara Unduli chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Very nice...
Sammi-chan71914 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Oh, I think this is just the greatest! I love this story, and I rally liked the dirt wars, those were great! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Lady Light chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
aww this is sweet!
Malitia chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
omfg.. sasuke sounds hot..

wat a delinquint that hot hot boy hahha.. omfg i need to get out and meet ppl . lol anywys, o0o i love gaasaku, good choice, and ur writing is wonderful... ugh, WRITE MORE! and more of that threatening sasuke o0o0o0 *faints*

ja ne!

Malitia
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
wow, nice one!

i really like a gaara/sakura story!

sasuke is a * ah, i can't find the right words for him (because heartless bastard is a way to nice to describe him!)
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »