Reviews for Project Human
Chaotic Demon chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
Vanya Starwind chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
*beats Lee down with a stick* No no no no no! Bad boy! Gaara is the only one allowed to take Sakura out! Go molest Gai or something... *looks around for Gaara* You, Mr. Sandy-Pants! Go to that place I went to today with my boyfriend and tell Sakura how you really feel! And make sure the candles don't go out!

Yeah... Another good one... Love love love your fics... More?
doranobaka chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
This is really interesting. I'd never given the idea of GaaSaku much thought, let alone a GaaSakuLee triangle, but this story has definitely caught my attention. :) I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.

And I think the proper spelling is "metronome." But don't quote me on that.
Malitia chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
Gaara u seductor. muahah hottay. good chapter! very nice fights. nice and short *sigh* those are good fights ahha. anyways, awesome! keep on going!

ja ne

malitia
Ciastor chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
o.o ::clings to you:: don't tell me this was a one-shot! good lord, it's WAY too good!

It's absolutely adorable
Luminara Unduli chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Very nice...
Sammi-chan71914 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Oh, I think this is just the greatest! I love this story, and I rally liked the dirt wars, those were great! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Lady Light chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
aww this is sweet!
Malitia chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
omfg.. sasuke sounds hot..

wat a delinquint that hot hot boy hahha.. omfg i need to get out and meet ppl . lol anywys, o0o i love gaasaku, good choice, and ur writing is wonderful... ugh, WRITE MORE! and more of that threatening sasuke o0o0o0 *faints*

ja ne!

Malitia
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
wow, nice one!

i really like a gaara/sakura story!

sasuke is a * ah, i can't find the right words for him (because heartless bastard is a way to nice to describe him!)
thepainter chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
sounds good

hehe
Alexandra Trent chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
As usual, a very well written fic. Hehehhe, I just love the way you characrterize Gaara and in this fic, Sasuke! LOL! Hheheheh...but you know, I hope that you'll make this a sort of SasuSakuGaa...that would BE SWEET!

Well, at least consider it...Well, till then! Please update soon!
Animefreak chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
OMG it's not what I think is it? Oh well I'm not sure if that is the end or not but if it is then it was great! Short (cause it has one chapter) but it still had alot of stuff that I can't explain. If that is not the ending then I would repeat OMG! Hopefuly you don't add lemon, but I would still want you to update. Got nothing to say so bye! Hope you make more fanfic like this one, cause it was awsome!
Ryooshi chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
That was so well written. and so good.
cuito chapter 1 . 9/30/2004