Reviews for Project Human
ArtemisMoon chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
This was a very fun story as well! At first I wasn't so sure, but before it was over I was so glad I read it! After reading your other story I reviewed I should have known better than to doubt you! Thanks for the great read again!
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Oh my goodness, I can barely think straight - you are a GENIUS. I am loving this. Oh my lord.
X-EmoXSiblings-X chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! AGHHHH! 3

I demand more chapters, an epilogue at least.

(Pretty please? :D)
AngeDeMinuit chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I Love This Storyline (: I'm Glad I Got The Chance To Read It!

I'm Sorry To Admit I Should Have Reviewed Sooner! Thank You For Writing It (:
Sojourner chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
I cannot even try to count the number of times I've read this story. This is by far one of the best, and my absolute favorite, Gaara/Sakura story. Everything about this is perfection. Your writing style is so fluid, emotions just melt off the page and into my heart (cheesy but true). I love how you make this a realistic love story where they're unsure but gradually come together (meaning not immediately in love with one another after one meeting). Your characterization of Gaara is superb, maintaining his struggle with his feral side yet showing his growth. Sakura is just as strong and her moments of wisdom in this last chapter are so poignant and just plain beautiful, they truly make the story. Project Human is a masterpiece, well done.
StarKiss666 chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
LOL That was freaking awesome! lol ) I heart your story! lol )
Villianous chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Heh, Akamaru, a shoe and a kunai!
Sepsis chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Im so in love with this story! :) All the things you wrote about Sakura and her new training (I kind of wished that this would really happen in the anime/manga for once..That would be so cool! :D), how you wrote the story and the characters! Lee and Gaara were perfect in my opinion! :) And I liked Sakura very much, too!
hugsfortheneedy chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
That was hilarious! I loved the ending...actually I loved the whole story! :)
gunitatsuhiko chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
i think this is my FAVE Gaara/Sakura EVER.
Lost Legendaerie chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
Oh my gosh. There are just... there are no words to decribe how... GOOD your stories are. Utterly, sinfully, perfect in every fashion.

A favorite is not enough. I just... I can't express how much I freaking LOVE this. Love you. It's... unreal. Just amazing.
RotForMeLove chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
This story was REALLY good! I applaude your Amazingness!

Keep writing and thank you for sharing!
Annasvip chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Again, great story! I am happy to found that one story is even better than the other. It was so precious, and the ending, very well done. Thank you very much!
desiccated-hearts chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
I feel sorry for Lee-kun now, like really sad! I hope he has a happy ending!
desiccated-hearts chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Sasuke is such a lil' shizz, tch. Loved it! Well done!
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »