Reviews for Project Human
Truly Original chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I still love this story!
Nee-han93 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
So cute!
Traveler07 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Very well done. It is a truly good author that can make such a violent character so lovable. Loved it!
lynn chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
i'm just reviewing this again b/c..well it's that good lol. Your stories are the ones I seek out to reread when i come to fanfic, and I usually never reread anything XD I think you do a good job of including balanced amount of interesting plot, humor, romance, and realistic feelings :) i'm awful at expressing myself with words but if i could do better i would write an essay on how much i love your stories lol.
Lynn chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Ugh! How do u manag to write all these freaking amazing stories?! I really wish u were still active! XD I want more to read from you haha love this one and the emotions and the way you characterize gaara and Sakura and even sasuke. Usually it annoys me when pol make him bad but I think you did great w how much and what of him u include
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
hehehee... that ending was great. I loved it.
ArtemisMoon chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
This was a very fun story as well! At first I wasn't so sure, but before it was over I was so glad I read it! After reading your other story I reviewed I should have known better than to doubt you! Thanks for the great read again!
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Oh my goodness, I can barely think straight - you are a GENIUS. I am loving this. Oh my lord.
X-EmoXSiblings-X chapter 7 . 7/29/2012

I demand more chapters, an epilogue at least.

(Pretty please? :D)
AngeDeMinuit chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I Love This Storyline (: I'm Glad I Got The Chance To Read It!

I'm Sorry To Admit I Should Have Reviewed Sooner! Thank You For Writing It (:
Sojourner chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
I cannot even try to count the number of times I've read this story. This is by far one of the best, and my absolute favorite, Gaara/Sakura story. Everything about this is perfection. Your writing style is so fluid, emotions just melt off the page and into my heart (cheesy but true). I love how you make this a realistic love story where they're unsure but gradually come together (meaning not immediately in love with one another after one meeting). Your characterization of Gaara is superb, maintaining his struggle with his feral side yet showing his growth. Sakura is just as strong and her moments of wisdom in this last chapter are so poignant and just plain beautiful, they truly make the story. Project Human is a masterpiece, well done.
StarKiss666 chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
LOL That was freaking awesome! lol ) I heart your story! lol )
Villianous chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Heh, Akamaru, a shoe and a kunai!
Sepsis chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Im so in love with this story! :) All the things you wrote about Sakura and her new training (I kind of wished that this would really happen in the anime/manga for once..That would be so cool! :D), how you wrote the story and the characters! Lee and Gaara were perfect in my opinion! :) And I liked Sakura very much, too!
missfortunerest chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
That was hilarious! I loved the ending...actually I loved the whole story! :)
215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »