Reviews for Project Human
Hatokirei chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Decided to come back and re-read this. still amazing.
Ragnell chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
You have succeeded in making Gaara/Sakura the most believable couple in Naruto. I enjoy reading other combinations, but as a result of your charecter development; these two personalities make the best fit. It just makes sense - Sasuke doesn't deserve her and would not treat her well, Naruto doesn't balance her personality, Kakashi (although a true sex god) is in reality, too old for her to marry(even with a future and older Sakura- when he would be 70, she would be 55- and that is elderly vs. middle-aged, a very harsh difference). In contrast, you've made a strong case that Gaara would be her ideal mate. Too bad the creators of Naruto appear locked into their original gameplan. I'd like to see Sakura find a true happy ending(and Gaara too for that matter).
Delicate Desires chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Wow, this story was absolutely amazing! (: I can't believe I didn't see it, before. I love their dialogue, and how you write, and well, everything! Hehe, great job!
Wolfy chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
What a way to end the story I would do anything just to find out everyones reactions when those two left the building.
l'amour-the-poet chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Okay. This is not one of those reviews where I accuse you of changing my life.

Oh well, it sort of is.

That said, I found your work a few years ago, a while after I first got into the Naruto fandom (I think In Stone was the first thing I read by you). At the time, I think I bookmarked every chapter. I was utterly floored by the fact that fandom had something I wanted to dig into so much more than the manga (which is a regular thing).

Rereading I'm more than floored.

Your characterizations of Naruto, Lee, Sakura, *Gaara* just create characters I can't help but root for. at insane levels. Digging into Sakura's thoughts, inner Sakura, fear and confusions and yes, how Sasuke messed her up and she get's past it, Gaara's psyche, the connection and story you weave between them. I am floored. And your Sasuke, with his passive-aggressive horrifying mind-games. All so spot on and well dealt with that I want to write a searing, pointless rant about how people should not be allowed to write the likes of Twilight in a universe where you are a writer.

I think I'm going to read this regularly. Every week. Because I'm just that happy to see a story written about the BATB archetype that can blow my mind.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to check out your journal and see if you have every published something, so I can go binge and buy it all.
BlueKrab chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Yes! Good Save indeed! First chapter and i already love this story! I wish i would have found you stuff earlier!

Blue
FlameTwirler chapter 7 . 8/8/2009
You know, after all this time, I think this is still my favorite GaaSaku story. Seriously, it's on my regular re-reads and I think I probably get to this one more often than any other. Just pure win. _
afeltyz chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
I love this story.
afeltyz chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Chapter 1 rocks.
The Disappearing Me chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
I L-O-V-E the way that ended. Brilliant! I liked the shower scene to...think I'll go reread it now. Great job!
Nyanonymous chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
i think this story's absolutely a work of art. please write more... i actually like it better when you include the ninja stuff, makes it seem more... i have no other idea how to put it... ninja'ey' so anyway... thas all i got :)

chow
Cherrysinger chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Your writing is...I dunno, there's something about your writing that makes me fall into it. It like consumes me, it's a strange feeling. It's really not like any writing style I've ever come across before; it's really beautiful. It's all about raw emotions and sensations, and I really love that. I can't get enough - please, write more stories! You write Gaara/Sakura really well, honestly I don't like the pairing unless you're writing it.
Nascense chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Very intense. Your use of imigery and abstract... er, ness, was enthralling. *smiles* I liked it quite a lot. Keep writing, darling!
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
That was absolutely fantastic - I found this fic by accident, and devoured it in a matter of hours. You write the characters perfectly, and the relationships are so realistic...you had me hooked. The whole fic flows brilliantly, and the characters (especially Lee) really struck a chord with me. The plot was perfect, and you managed to keep the more explicit scenes tasteful but still wonderfully raw. I absolutely love this fic, and I wish it could go on forever. Thank you.
Dreaming One chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
Oh dear GOD. '-_- I saw this one coming from a mile away when she screamed. (No pun intended...oh dear, you've made me blush.)

Great job with this though, the way they had him execute Orochimaru was cruel and brutal and I love that Sakura recognized that they'd hurt Gaara by having him do that. It's all very angsty.

Keep Writing!