Reviews for Volkswagens and Porsches
Beautiful!
blakdove chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
oh, this is good.
kelly chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
that is cool you never hear anything form oracle. excellant
VW Polo Peggie chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
This is a very true insight into what it is to be disabled. Going from being one of the Porsches to a VW is not easy. For most people reading this it will take a life time for it to happen (or I hope it will). For those who it happened to in an instant then the changes are profound. I like the fact you give an insight into the stages people go through when they are faced with an earth shattering change in their life. Oracle has faced that instant of change and has gone through the stages finding her new role in life. Some days on the journey to that new life you think you will never get there. Having a mentor helps. Having fictional heroes also helps. Thank you for a first class, insightful read.
C.F.P chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
TC, It's clear you have a true writers sensibility and the ability to communicate deeply personal experiences & insights about those experiences through fiction. While I don't wish to denigrate fan fiction or the Bat-family of characters, I believe this story will be better served as an original short story. Lose Babs and the joker and feelings for Dick and develop the story you really want to tell: Bonni's.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
From the author:

Yes, this story is VERY personal. Bonni, for all intents and purposes and a few tweaks here and there *is* my mom. The situation I described Bonni in was what happened to my mom and me; I may introduce Bonni's daughter to the story, but she *won't* become a Mary Jane - she will be in one story, if she appears at all; if enough of you like this, please write and tell me you want a sequel. My email is in my profile.

TC
Dalia chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Thoughtful story that peeks inside Bab's motivations and makes some profound points about the nature and integrity of life. Really wonderful. Cheers to you!