Reviews for Good Relations
Ishkabod chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
I read this one a long time ago and again today and i must say i still like it allot. Thanks soo much for writeing.

Ishkabod
eset chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
OMG, that was amazing.

So now that you've finished this one, you have more time to spend on your Matt fic, right?
VeltaIO chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
Great read. Loved the look at the Bat family.

Keep writing.
moondancercat chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
Aw, bittersweet ending. But very nice. :)
moondancercat chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
Haha, I should definitely not be reading this as I have Return of the Joker on... or maybe I should. Anyway, still fastastic.
moondancercat chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Yikes, teach me to not check up on the section awhile. :x

This is quite awesome- love the Dick and Barbara dynamics in this chapter- the conversation is wonderfully written. :D
Amber chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
This was a great story. another wonderful fic to add to your collection(I have read most of them and they are all great).

Well start a new story soon and keep up the good work.

BYE:)
Comics Girl chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
THis chapter was so great. Like I have and alwasys will say, TERRY RULES! That was a great speach from Terry. I can't wait to see what happens when Dick meets Terry more personally and gets to know him more.

Will Terry be getting the inheritence anyway?

How will Dick and Bruce react to each other?

Te. me! SON!

Can't wait for next update!
fireinu chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
I like the chapter, you beter update soon.
moondancercat chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
*bouncebounce*

So good! I can't wait for the next part! :D
Ytak chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
To use language I would never say, Hot Damn! I can't wait to see what Terry is going to say to Dick. I can't wait for the next chapter. Reconcilations are messy and I want to see how you capture Bruce and Dick's (if they even do, that would be interesting if they didn't).
fireinu chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
mor batman beyond yae
carmsfic chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Great fic sis! Poor Bruce feeling his age and I love the idea of a family get together even though mine tends to give me nightmares. Anyway keep up the fantastic job and post more soon!
KTfanfic chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Great start! I can't wait to read more, so please update soon!
Comics Girl chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Cool this is good. I've always wondered about what happened with dick.

I cant wait top see what you have in store for dick. * Terry rules * -