Reviews for Wolf's Rain: Moonlight Buzzes
LackingSwAg chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
HAHAHAHAHA the last line was golden. And I love how you put Darcia in the mix x)
BlackblazeSarge92 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
You aren't just perverted, but sick as well. Tsume should've been the one with the ass hurtin'! LOL. All in all it was a funny story. Poor Toboe, kid had to suffer a hangover at a young age. As for Darcia, should've had him drinkin' Moonshine.
iheartfullmetal chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
thats just nasty! lol please make another one where they figure out what happens lollollol
XtreamDreamz chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
oh. my. god. their drunk...LMFAO!
j.sakurachan1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
hahahahahaa win!

darcia just made my day!
BloodstainedOkami chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This story NEVER fails to crack me up! The first time I read it, I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair.

My favorite part is toward the end where Hige goes mental and drinks all the leftover alcohol!

ROFL!
PyraWiccan chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
OH*HIC* THE LITTLE DOGGIES ASS HURTS I WONDER WHAT HAPPEND TO *HIC* HIM... Hahahahahah so seriously what happend... did they have ... butt sex...whats the word for that...Anyways...can you write another chapie please! *barfs on computer*
SuperDrive0 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
XD ha ha, that was hilarious!
Ryo-ohki the great chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA!*falls out of her chair*

OMG!That was a funny ass fic!Please write another chapter!Or at least a another fic!That was HILARIOUS!HA!
Otaku-rainbow chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
hey it was funnie but you spell drum, drum not drumb just letting you know but if you were to continue it would be evin funnier\
delonariel chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
OH I LOVED IT! I haven't found a drunk-story this funny in ages.

I especially appreciated the slashy action _ *waves her tsumexkiba banners* go team!
M.W. Roach chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
In the words of Perter Griffin (Family Guy)

This story is freakin' sweet!
sesshys desire chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I won't taunt your pervertdness I love it!

three cheers for drunk Kiba
The painted wolf pup chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
OMG!OMG!OMG! That was freakin' hillarious. Damn! I hope Tsume and Kiba don't remember what

happened last night. That would be freaky. That was good!-Kinyah
this-chicka14 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
the part about kiba's ass is fucking funny! . (but wrong in a funny as hell way) write a nother chap plz :D!