Reviews for Hazardous Matt:erials and Personal
SeeSea19 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
hahahaha!
Kelana-ti chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
*Laugh* Nice way to end the story. I had fun reading this, I enjoyed all the description, and you did the third person from all points of veiw quite well. It would be cool to see Matt become Robin, though. Maybe sometime? ;)
TJ chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
I like this future where Matt plays a prominent role. If you ever decide to put an Epilogue spin on the series, I would love reading it.

In any case, thank you.
AuthoressSama chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
-"There's a new vid game on the computer that I want you to take a stab at, okay?"

"New vid game? Alright! Catch you two later."-

Matt... has been bought by such a small price. But YAYS! Some talk about Matt being Robin!
WolfDaughter chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
Bravo! Bravo! I'm so glad to see this story completed. Your work was some of the first I ever read on ff . net and I love it. Hopefully, we'll see some more stories from you in the future!
Ishkabod chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
wowowowowowow Thanks soo much for finishing this and letting me know. I would have missed quite the entertaining and definately well written story had you not.(but i might have stumbled across it in a few years on my next BB matt search) Your description of training is brilliant. I had always wondered how Terry would do if Bruce couldn't help anymore. I hate to say it but the story is good enough that it screems sequal if that is something you might be interested in starting. if you want ideas before starting one i can give you a few. When something screems sequal to me it means i have an idea for a good one but can't write it myself. I really enjoy the interactions between The two brothers. It was my fave part of BB. Terry trying to be the good older brother but having to spen soo much time with bruce working and everything. Thanks once again.

Ishkabod
Miss L. Anyus chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
I have really enjouyed your series on Matt. There aren't enough stories featuring him. I liked his Robin-like characterization, but you also gave him friends, and a girlfriend, to give him dimension, depth.

The 'guided tour' of Matt's injuries was just precious (and accurate, I've done the compare-the-scars thing, it's really fun).

The bit where Terry tried to correct his mistakes with Dana by ordering Matt to have time with Beth was great. I could see Terry doing that.

However, I felt you introduced Peek a little too thoroughly, a little too early. Maybe in the first chapter you could have referred to him as 'he' instead of by name. Also, you repeated some bits of information, which can make the plot lag. Peek didn't need to mention that he weighed 650 lbs, or that he was made of faylite since Batman both revealed and needed that information.

Nit-picking asside, you were just blase enough about the Green-Gem-Guy case to make it seem like a-day-in-the-life without sacrificing the who-done-it. It was a fun read and a great exploration of the dynamics of the Bat family.

I hope that you'll write more Batman Beyond fics.

Gramercy,

Miss L. Anyus
VeltaIO chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
That was quick - I send you a review reply with a nag for more of your BB tale and find this posted a few hours later. Thanks for returning and continuing one of the more interesting and promissing of the currently in progress BB fics. In some ways it is nice to see a story finally finished, in others I can't help wishing there was more.

I see I haven't bothered to review since chapter two and must apologize for ignoring the intervening chapters. I've definitely enjoyed the whole story and hope you continue writing BB fic in the future.

I went back and reread the earlier chapters to refresh my memory of what is happening. I like the build up you've given of Matt's life. You've made him more than just Terry's little brother. He has a full life of his own. I also like the glimpses you've given us of his training. Really good conversation between Bruce and Matt in chapter one.

The original character of the exCaptain in chapter two was also very nicely done with a well defined unique personality of his owm and you've made Peek into an intriguing villain. I also liked seeing how strong and skilled a Batman Terry has become and how smoothly he works with Bruce and in his training of Matt. Some really nice lines. I particularly liked Matt's comment about feeling like a squirmy bug in a heavy wet rug.

I really enjoyed the use you made of Stalker and seeing his assesments of Terry.

Thanks for a great read and looking forward to more stories by you in the future.

Velta
Ishkabod chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Okay well I really enjoyed all your other Batman Beyond fanfic and was looking forward to more when i desided to check the last update date before starting on this one. So it's been quite a long time so i'll check back periodically or you can drop me an e-mail so i can finally read the finished product.

Thanks ever so much for shareing your talents with everyone

Ishkabod
eset chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
I think this was one of the best cahpters yet. I loved the way you wrote the interactions between Terry and Stalker, as well as the humorous bit with the scientists protecting their magnet. Keep up the good writing! And post again soon!
WolfDaughter chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
Alright! Another update so soon! That makes for a very happy reader/reviewer. :-D

As usual, I enjoyed the chapter. I like what you've done with the alliance between Terry and Stalker as well as the way you had Matt react to him. It just makes sense afterall, that would have been rather traumatic for an eight year old. I can't wait to find out how Terry handles these new developments and how Matt manages to get back into Beth's good graces.
Purest Poison chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
I love this. Please update soon.
Becca chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
I just found this story of yours and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I prefer the Batman of the future to the traditional character. I recognized your name from another fandom and had to check this one out. It didn't disappoint. I really like all your stories.
eset chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
Yay!

It seems nagging does work. Keep on it please. I love that you brought Stalker back as an ally, and his reactions to Terry's not-so-secret identity. I want to see how Beth deals with Matt, and if he can EVER get back into her good graces (B.G., hmm... Now why do those initials sound familiar?). I'd also like to see the original B.G. somewhere in here. We haven't seen Barbara at all yet, and neither have we seen Dana or Max. Are they even still in Gotham?
WolfDaughter chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
::cheers loudly:: Yes! I was so excited when I saw the email alert that you had updated! I've been waiting rather impatiently for this update, but you didn't disappoint me. It's quite as good as your others. :-) Keep it up! I can't wait for the next one.