Reviews for Bookworm
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 7/21
Omg, that was hilarious.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
It's true, even though I dislike Abyss, Voldy's personality is more realistic in that story than in this one. I definitely prefer the lack of realism, although I don't agree that a lot of the occurrences in Abyss are realistic.
ButterStabber14 chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Wow. Thats it my mind has drawn a blank. This was alot of things. Suprizing, intreuging, well- written, interesting, original. I can safely say ive never read anything likethis before and i have to sayim inamored tomione is one of my favorite pairings and this was suprisingly hot. Itisas of now my new favorite. I know this is a guest review so you won't be able to reply easilly sorry about thatbut its after misnight so i can justify a little laziness not sighning in, anyway i left my penname in the review idetification bar so if you want to look my up and reply great ifnotwell take comfort in the fact thatthis story was simply awesome.
Kurai Ummei chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Oh my.
anaraz chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
wow never saw it coming
SubmissiveSwan chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Kinda creepy, to be honest. It's erotic in it's own way, but I think it would have been much better with the younger Tom Riddle! But it was still good:)
Sevarina chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow i was a bit confused because this was supposed to be a voldy hermione fic and i thought the whole time that it was snape lol but now it makes sense
1sunfun chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
indigomirror chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I love this fan fiction. It made me laugh a lot XD
Vampire.Searcher chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
awww please say their is more to come :)
Vampire.Searcher chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
oh my dear... :)
thestaganddoe chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I usually prefer Tom Riddle, LV and Hermione is such a distubing picture Dx
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
This was really great, I loved it! Tomione is the absolute best!
ItsSoFluffieex chapter 2 . 10/2/2012 Please update more and more xD i love it