Reviews for New Hair Day
LaceyLouLou82 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Great work
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Very short, but powerful. Amazing. Every snip of that scissors formed her bad-ass self.
PlasmaBall chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I really like this story. Congrats on being the first person to post a VM fic. This fic really adds another dimension to the symbolism behind the cutting of Veronica's hair.
loganv chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
i love it
buffybot chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Loved your drabble. I like the reasons you have for V cutting her hair. Also, liked the last line very much!
IloveRon chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
That was good. I love that idea!
texasgrrl chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
this was grat really liked it
The Awesome Possum chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Wow, I hadn't really thought about the significance behind the haircut until now. I mean, I know it signifies the barrior between who she was and who she is, but I never really thought about why. This was very well written. And that last part was great, totally in character.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
That was really good! I love Veronica Mars!
SlayerKitty00 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Loved it, loved it, loved it. :)
many things converge chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I love it. Especially that last line. And I love the way you put 'duncan, mom, etc..' going down the page, like the names were falling with the hair. Good job!

Much *evil* love,

H3
M-Chan16 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
fun stuff
scifichick774 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Interesting take and realistic as well. So often when women go through emotional/personal changes in their lives, they change their appearance to go along with it. Nicely done.
selina chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
oh i totally love it, and am a veronica mars fan like u and had been lookin for fanfiction on the show (although it only started a few weeks ago) keep up the good work and please please update soon
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
See, I told you I'd read yours and review it and not that other persons *waits eagerly for a treat of some kind* I guess you didn't get that Algebra homework done, huh? Me neither, I'm actually doing my Latin right now. Anyway, this was a good little story, I loved the symbolism (I really can't spell) and I love the last line. And this story is damn good.